FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

10/7/2005 c13 zeynel
I loved this part! Hope a new one will appear soon... ^_^

The passage with Hagrid was great: if Harry is stopping to think of Ron and Hermione as his friends, I can't see him stopping to think of Hagrid as one: he may be naive but he's way to pure and honest for Harry to stop thinking of him as a friend. And he NEVER lied to him.

The passage with Dumbledore was interesting... Stupid old man! Can't he see that they ARE bonding? I wonder what will happened with this clan he's writing to... May they chose to be part of a 'third side'?... ^_-

Well, I will be (anxiously) waiting for a new chapter to appear! ^_^
10/7/2005 c13 Margo
Plz Wright the next chapter soon it has been killing me to find out what Draco is drawing
10/7/2005 c13 MidnightsRose
yea that was the best
10/7/2005 c13 Denying Nothing
Great chapter again. I wonder could the drawing be a certian raven haired boy? haha keep up the good work.
10/7/2005 c13 1LadyDragonWolfKnight
is he sketching Harry? :3

teeheeness, i luffles this, though i'm glad you eased up a bit on the Dumbledore bashing
10/7/2005 c13 1EbonyBlack1
nxt chapter please.
10/7/2005 c13 Jujube15
Can't wait! ^_^
10/7/2005 c13 2DarkerHeart
WO! um...not much i know aboiut what to review... lol. i guess uh... thx for reviewing and plz try to get the next one out fast. :D
10/7/2005 c13 1ShotsuMei
I can't wait for your next chapter. This one was really good. Hmm, now that I think about it, I wnoder what Draco is sketching...maybe it's Harry...
10/7/2005 c12 Dragwah
Love your story. Like the little twists and intrigue. Please keep writing.
10/7/2005 c13 4Atie
Hello,

~Just read the whole story in one sitting and I must say that I loved it very much.

I cant wait for the next chapter and also the confrontation between the mates and Herm/Ron not to talk of Ginny, and of course Blaise and Pansy.

What about Narcissa and who is Lucius' mate?

More please.

Atie
10/7/2005 c13 pheonixelemental
o... could it be... harry? lol ok can't wait for the next update. ttyl
10/7/2005 c13 1Lost-in-Confusion
Great chapter. I loved it! YAY! Harry's happy!I want him to stay that way. And bond? Does that mean that Dumbledore wants them to stay in their rooms and screw each other nonstop? I think I know why he wants portraits in there. So he can look in on their activities. *shudder* Anywho, great chapter and update soon. Adios!
10/7/2005 c13 Yana5
gra Dumbledore is annoying
10/7/2005 c12 6Stray-89
I like, can't wait for the next chapter!
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 581 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 601 .. Last Next »