FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

9/24/2005 c8 margo04
Oh lallaala Please keep on writting LOL
9/24/2005 c8 Jujube15
YAY! This is really getting good. Do please update soon. :)
9/24/2005 c8 Yana5
oo go Harry

Snape i hope you love your book
9/24/2005 c7 Hierran
more fun please! great story! XD
9/23/2005 c7 margo04
woo hoo some more chapters go you LOL
9/23/2005 c7 1fifespice
ha wont dumbledork get a shock lol so harry is friends with salazar slytherin excellent this is so good please update soon
9/23/2005 c6 fifespice
trust dumbledore to try and manipulate the situation further dont let harry be manipulated anymore this was great please update soon
9/23/2005 c7 5Marauders-Lover
this was hilarious! I can't wait to read more! Please don't keep us waiting forever!
9/23/2005 c7 5Makalani Astral
can't wait for more. love the portrait changes!
9/23/2005 c7 ME
brillant! gr8 story! i can't wait till u update!
9/23/2005 c7 MaraWeaves
Great new door warden. And I love your characterization of manipulative Dumbledore. But please work it out so that he is thwarted? I realise your plot is headed that general directon, but I had to beg. I'll be looking forward to the next chappie.
9/23/2005 c7 Lubbleeone
o! what does Harry do the impresses Snape?

well update soon!

and here is your cookie!

cookies are just so grand arn't they?

yes, yes they are!

well bye

love

from

me

x.
9/22/2005 c7 Artemis Adriane
Please update soon, I love this, its so different and fun. And I love Salazar, my god do I love him... And Draco and Harry are awesome, they are so perfectly done in this story, all I can say is watch your tenses, you have a few past tense words when you need present, thats it though, GREAT JOB.

Your Devoted Reader,

Artemis Adriane,

(Shadow Walker,

Demon Child.)
9/22/2005 c7 7Draeconin
Hm... Very interestink! I like it! Looking forward to further chapters. :-)
9/22/2005 c7 19Anime Princess
AWESOME! I LOVE how Harry outsmarted Dumbledore by bring in a new gaurdian-Sytherin himself...COOL! I can't wait to read how he managed to find Salazar if Draco, Lucius, or Snape asks. Bad Dumbledore! He's not supposed to think of Harry as only a weapon! So is he bad for Harry or Good? I mean, he obvisouly wants Harry to have the love and support he needs-to a point but he's using Harry as the weapon of destruction. POST MORE ASAP! I LOVE THIS FIC!

Love ya,