FanFiction.Net
for Not Your Usual Veela Mate

1/4/2021 c24 LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh
hm?
what wickedly ssssllliickkkk things shall you be doing to our harry, draconis?
1/4/2021 c21 LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh
OOH
please tell me dumbfuck dies!
if he does then I will cry tears of fucking joy
1/4/2021 c18 LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh
I read "nighttime butters and tender scones"

the fuck-
1/4/2021 c14 1-800-Harry-Mal
well,
now we know draco may actually eat harry
*wink wink* *Nudge Nudge*

I forgot the 'foy' of my username- T-T
1/4/2021 c5 LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh
I just read a fanfiction in which harry and draco have a womb nugget who likes 'tisses' from daddy and papa

plz help
1/4/2021 c3 LetTuCeEeEeEeHHh
AYYYEE
Can't wait for the cuddles and hatchlings...
Lucius being a doting grandpEre is cute a K
12/28/2020 c1 1crazyreaderduh
really love this!
12/23/2020 c69 Rege
I am looking forward to read the next chapter
12/23/2020 c69 Tania Game
Loving this story. I can see its been abandoned, pity, because I think it's close to being finished. Would have liked to see a bit of the relationship with the Elven King. Maybe one day you'll finish this story.
12/22/2020 c53 Tania Game
what an awesome chapter! love how you describe the Elves, High Seeker, and the Veela Queen. Wow that means Harry is Royalty.
12/20/2020 c55 muggleprincess7721
This is a fantastic story. Truly brilliant. I look forward to when you are writing again.
12/16/2020 c1 Grasscutter0722
You know when I was reading this all of the sudden out of no where a song called love birds came on without me doing anything.
11/30/2020 c69 Guest
It’s been what 9 years? I don’t think it’s coming back
11/18/2020 c22 Rossess20
Native Americans/First Peoples/Indigenous Peoples/specific Tribe or perhaps some variation I'm not aware of but I'm pretty sure "Indians" is incorrect any way you look at it unless you mean people from actual India... (There may be a group of people somewhere that refer to themselves as Plains Indians but it was something told to me so I am unsure of its validity).
11/15/2020 c69 8RustedEagleWings
Thank you for this wonderful story. I’m sorry to hear that you feel you were writing for your followers rather than yourself, however, I am so glad I could have read this. The developing relationship between Harry and Draco is so sweet and there were moments I almost cried with how supportive Lucius and then Severus were of Harry, especially after finding out about how all the other adults in his life had failed him. The mystery you created with Harry’s inheritance compelled me to read more chapters each night rather than sleep and the overall plot was so rewarding, especially nearer to the end chapters of what you have published. I felt rage at how Dumbledore treated Harry and what he plans to do as of chapter 69, I hope he gets what he deserves. Your original characters are well written and add to the tale you are weaving with your writing. Even your original characterization of canon characters had purpose and even though you made characters I love into villains, I could feel like I could understand their reasons for doing what they did (even if it was stupid!) You have created a truly great story. Despite not being finished, I already plan on rereading this one day. If you decide to finish this story or rewrite it, I will eagerly await your updates. Even if you never come back to this idea, I hope you know your writing has touched one more person going through a tough time and found something to enjoy. All the best. REW.
9,040 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »