for My Favorite Nothing

4/2/2014 c1 1Jeri252
love it
1/31/2007 c1 21shannygoat
I loved this. It wasn't as dark as some of your other stuff and it actually gave me hope for the future. Not quite the warm and fuzzy with Maria and Jeff, but that might be because I HATE Lillian-camelface Garcia. Either way, good writing makes you forget that you hate a character and just makes you feel what they are feeling.

I really enjoyed this piece and I'm glad that Lil was able to forgive and Randy purged his soul and found absolution.

Well done.

Shanny
9/10/2005 c1 ECW1NightStand
Yahoo a Lilian Garcia fic! She's my girl! :)

I approve, greatly. I'm so sick of stupid Randy/Stacy and Randy/Trish stories. Can you say annoying? lol

Very good. I think you should make a sequal to it :)
9/9/2005 c1 LT Roselli
just wanted to say this is probably the worst story i have ever read. i cant believe such trash is actually on this site...

just kidding girl, you know i love it. words cannot describe how estatic i was when i saw that it won first place, and how proud i was of you. my little candy is all growed up!

love ya, mwha!
9/9/2005 c1 3TaintedDesires
Katie captured my thoughts with her review...This was simply amazing!

Kristen
9/9/2005 c1 20Pinayprincesa
aw so cute:)
9/9/2005 c1 42PugNTurtle
Wow... that was fucking awesome. I'm not a big fan of first POV stories, but you really captured an emotion with the story. I loved it. Please, please PLEASE write more Lilian stories... there aren't enough!

Great job!