for Their Story

8/30/2007 c4 MamaCita1279
I hope everything is ok with you. Please update this story soon, Randy and Stacy make the best couple.
10/10/2006 c1 Trishaholic4life
Werid...but not horrible
10/1/2006 c3 2Spreadlight
I just read your story from the beginning.

I don't know the original story or comic or movie thingy you based this on, but from what I read, it sounds pretty interesting. Write more!

7/7/2006 c3 12Dame Brittany
Oh YAY! I can't wait!
1/12/2006 c1 1oh snapple
That is pretty awesome for a first fanfic!
11/18/2005 c2 19like damn
urgh! you over anaylized (sp?) [my brain's at school lol] on my story! lol. urgh! you're right about the matt calling amy, and torrie seducing randy, but stacy WILL NOT go crying to andrew the man whore. you'll see what happens... [u can email me if you want if you want more info lol]

anyways update this story soon alright? you better! hahaha, lovebirds [lynne & kyle]. update update update update update update!

ROCK ON!
9/15/2005 c2 6xPaparazzixChickx
uh dude...how is that right?Stacys cuzin is probably going to date randy orton's brother and stacy and randy are probably getting married...that is just wrong dude...lol anyways...um...good story?lol ill be reading when i have the time...
9/11/2005 c1 36FansofCenaton
im confused too but i like the story alot keep up the good writing can't wait for next chappie!

Reema
9/11/2005 c1 1swed
gr8 start
9/9/2005 c1 20Pinayprincesa
so good so far;) Post more soon!
9/8/2005 c1 11101mizzpoet101
Huh?VERY CONFUSED.. but it seems like a really good plot update soon i wanna see what this is all about!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service