for Dispatcher

1/10 c35 MinervaMcGee
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have been really enjoying this story. It's been a great distraction from the whole COVID 19, and etc. By any chance is there a sequel perhaps on a different fan fic site? Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your work with us!
6/19/2020 c35 Sbacigalupo
I am really enjoying the story. Really hope that you will continue cause I like to see where this story goes. And yes I thought that DeeDee would of been part of the accident.
2/23/2019 c35 Guest
After 35 chapters. Please finish
10/18/2017 c35 sandy45namaste
hope u finish soon
7/20/2017 c35 Guest
Needs an ending :)
3/10/2017 c35 2TrisPrior101
Please update. I am really enjoying it
2/22/2017 c31 Bobbi Gray
your opening comments to the disrespect some peopl find to be their God given right to show others hit the mark dead center. Thank you for standing your ground about your writing. I want to thank you fo the time you do put in. I come from a military & civil service family. Lots of Marines & fire personnel. I am proud to say the third generation is now taking fire fighter officer training now. Cant be more proud of my boy Korie.
11/6/2016 c35 Kerenath
Love the story! Will you be finishing this one? I certainly hope so, it is just getting really good!
10/15/2016 c35 SandyJump
oh man not fair leaving off here. plez finish
10/15/2016 c31 SandyJump
uh oh, Chet u better watch ur self or it'll be latrine duty 4 ever
10/15/2016 c24 SandyJump
nice story so far. my name is Sandy, and I am not that way.
3/6/2016 c30 12literaryformofthelastcentury
I love this soooo much! Please keep writing for Emergency!. You're wonderful
1/20/2016 c35 Elleshanndria
please continue writing I enjoy your story :)
6/13/2015 c35 Sandy
Maj continue story, the Sandy gives me a bad name. Someone needs to slap the shit out of her. Plez Dix fire her.
Good story
6/13/2015 c24 Sandy
I'm a Sandy, but not that kind.
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »