for Held Loosely

7/5/2006 c16 9Mew-Sahara
Ha! That's great! Blender, the mighty powerful blender. New roomies. They have great sleeping spots as well. :P
7/5/2006 c15 Mew-Sahara
Masha is SO kawaii!
7/5/2006 c14 Mew-Sahara
Yeah. Very informitive.
7/5/2006 c13 Mew-Sahara
YEAH! She got a date. Sweetness. And she did good for the team. I hope she makes it. And she will. Most likely.
7/5/2006 c12 Mew-Sahara
Smart move girl. I would have stayed there and gotten kicked out by force though. I'm a stubborn butt some times. :P THIS STORY ROCKS!
7/5/2006 c11 Mew-Sahara
OH! MORE MORE MORE MOR EMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! Fencing sounds awesome.
7/5/2006 c10 Mew-Sahara
OH! New Mew. Does Komori mean passion fruit in Japanese? I doubt it but ya never know. Sorry if it's a stupid question.
7/4/2006 c9 Mew-Sahara
Question answered. How old is everyone. I know Ryou and Komori but not Ichigo. Isn't Ichigo younger than Ryou? Good chappie. Again. :P
7/4/2006 c8 Mew-Sahara
Having bat genes must be no picinic. Is she gonna meet the rest of the team soon.
7/4/2006 c7 Mew-Sahara
Another cliffie. BATS RULE! You may need a bit longer chappies though. But hey as I said it's your story.
7/4/2006 c6 Mew-Sahara
Those boys must be unbeliveable secure. OH! Good cliffie.
7/4/2006 c5 Mew-Sahara
Ok. The whole living in a house thing explained. Gomen nasai about the stupid question. Good job.
7/4/2006 c4 Mew-Sahara
Curiousity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back. In other words FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IT IS!
7/4/2006 c3 Mew-Sahara
I'm not so surprised that she hates it. Yes no straight man would ever make it so frilly. I was thinking the same thing.
7/4/2006 c2 Mew-Sahara