for Held Loosely

11/6/2005 c21 1iluvboys
man, plz update asap! i was soo happy to c u updated, and it's a note, plz update asap!

i luv your story
11/6/2005 c21 Lurel
_ *rawr*

~Lurel
11/4/2005 c20 Tenni
OMIGOSH! IT'S KIYOSHI ISN'T IT? I KNEW IT! I SWEAR I DID! THE SIGNS WERE THERE! UPDATE SOON OR I'LL FIND MY SHARPEST, SHNIEST SPOON AND ATTACK YOU WITH IT!
11/3/2005 c20 1FireyNinja
It was AWASOME!
11/1/2005 c18 9Tylec Asroc
I just noticed your request for reviews specifically on chapter 19, so here goes:

Like Komori, I think most of your audience is out of the loop when it comes to Japanese culture and holidays. As with the case of Mr. and Mrs. Ayoma, I would have welcomed more information - Komori as a foreigner and an outsider is certainly in a natural position for receiving exposition, or communicating it to her audience without jarring the narrative too much.

Two minor characters are introduced, Botan and Haruko, but they're little more than names. As with the new breed of aliens, much of who they are is left up to the audience with Komori's swift narrative style. I guess in one perspective her lack of description on the boys is Komori's grouchy way of saying they're not worth talking about.

It's cute how Ryou is the anti-dad, unashamed to be blunt or anti-social : "Komori, I'm just -trying- to give you a hard time!" he teases.
11/1/2005 c20 27BlueMeteorGirl
wow...good chapter! Keep up the good work~!
10/31/2005 c20 1iluvboys
go on go on go on plz, i really want to know more!

luv it

10/30/2005 c20 9Tylec Asroc
Can't say I didn't expect this, seeing as Dark Aid is Blue Knight ver 2.0
10/30/2005 c19 27BlueMeteorGirl
O NO! Poor Koromi!
10/30/2005 c19 9Tylec Asroc
All right! The prodigious vocabulary is back!
10/22/2005 c18 muttz
I really liked this chapter! It had fluff, which I like, and I loved the very end. It was funny!
10/21/2005 c16 Tylec Asroc
Phew, what a rush! We have blossoming romance against Komori's growing sociability; Ryou becomes more and more the protective father while hunting down the mystery mew. In lieu of further mews, Komori's five-man team is filled out with a trio of comic-relief, house-crashing aliens (and I guess Dark Aid would be Zeppo Marx). The aliens also fill in as the ‘magical helpers’ to this mahjo shoujo story.

My absolute favorite part was Resu asking permission to go the Gloating-Supervillain route. "Just so the humans have a small chance, you see." Hilarious!

The writing comes in quick little paragraphs, often single sentences, which clips and rushes some of the quieter moments like the date at the gardens. I wonder if the Passion Fruit is important to the plot (besides as a reference to her sword) for you to detail it so ...

Lots has developed in Komori's social life, but there are so many enticing mysteries concerning the new aliens: what are they up to? Where are their infusors and Kimeras coming from (You don’t give Ronin or Resu much personal or physical description, but they are unaffiliated with Kish's species, right?) And who's this Dark Aid guy? - The bat-winged alien has allied himself with Pai and Kish, but even those guys don't seem to know all that much about their silent partner. The “other bat guy”, as Kish calls the stranger. I wonder what the trio has gone through to first appear in such “ragged clothing”?
10/21/2005 c16 1iluvboys
um, u kinda repeated your self, but its really good, i really like it, plz continue

luv y'all,lol
10/20/2005 c13 iluvboys
hey, great job, i like it

10/19/2005 c12 muttz
That chapter was funny! At first, when I saw the summary, I didn't think your story would be that good, so I didn't even click on it. You proved me wrong!
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »