for Hide and Seek

11/6/2012 c23 4Jammiedodger15
good story, enjoying it, soo funny!
8/5/2012 c23 Guest
6 YEARS!? WHY!?
2/17/2009 c23 dandelion.fairy.18
This is so sad! I got all into the story (which is awesome, by the way) and then it didn't continue! Don't leave me hanging! Have a heart, finish it!
12/29/2008 c23 1Huntress-for-Shadows
Hiya I just read this story and I must say I am enthralled but why have you ever left it for nearly 2.5 years. That is not writers block that is abandonment. Can you please finish it? it should only take another 5 chapters at most.
10/10/2008 c23 7Ainulin
Arg... two years ago? . Update. T.T
8/13/2008 c23 4emmy1124
So. I was recommended this story on another story. I stopped reading it and came here. Laughed my ASS off for an hour...and then it stopped. As in two years ago...are you mental. You have true comedic talent here and need to be typing...now! :)

-Emily
7/10/2008 c19 2zaz14 is potter mad
good story
7/5/2008 c23 screamxheart
Haha, Harry taking one for the team. This is a really good story.
12/17/2007 c23 EternlSrvtude
OMG U R AWESOME

a bit over the top for dumby but hilarious all the same! lol

anyways I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAP

UGHH

UR SOO GOOD AT THIS

;)
12/16/2007 c4 EternlSrvtude
THATS RELLY GOOD

por neville though...;))

i like how u keep switching back n forth between POV's
9/30/2007 c23 Fiery-blonde-Fairy
Oh I absolutely LOVE this story! It's so funny, and you write all of the characters so well.

I was a bit surprised by Neville and Parvarti, but I think it's sweet...although the new confident Neville is a tad on the scary side!

I hope you update REALLY soon...I can't wait to read more!
9/28/2007 c23 Seafrost Angel
This is really funny so far.When is the next chapter going be up?
9/16/2007 c11 Rey of Sunshine
Everyone but Lavender: Hahaha, Neville and Parvati, hahahaha! Never gonna happen, hahaha!

Lavender: Uh...

Everyone but Lavender: OHMAGAWD!

Pure, unbelievable genius. I am so emailing the link to this to all my friends. It's hilarious!
9/16/2007 c10 Rey of Sunshine
OK, so every time I see "Back in the closet..." I crack up. Seriously. It's hilarious, and I don't know why. Go Neville, score score score! And Lav and Dean... omg. So funny. All of it's funny. The only way it coulda been funnier is if Harry had been fighting in his undergarments.

*goes back to reading*
9/7/2007 c1 6JKWhite
Were you ever going to write more of this? Cause it's really entertaining and interesting and fun. And I've been waiting for like, ever. *beg beg*
423 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »