for PreFlight

4/21/2020 c60 rubyzeal
This is genuinely the most well-written and thought-through story I've come across lately. I am heartbroken that it is left hanging like this. Please come back to finish it! :(
1/12/2020 c60 SmurfStina91
Amazing story. I really hope you come back to finish it.
12/30/2019 c60 2siriuslygleeful
Girl, what happened to you? Are you alright?
9/10/2019 c8 Guest
I love all the twists of the story! Harry is bad and the slytherins are awesome. I love it! And the way that hermione is closer to the "bad guys" and how her misconceptions change is just a gift. Also the sexual tension and the relationships between characters are thrilling! The kiss between hermione and snape is fun and sexy. And so different from other stories... bravo!
9/14/2018 c60 6Arcander
It’s been years and years since I first discovered Flight of the Thestrals. I remember reading it as chapters came out and being so excited when you started writing PreFlight. A week or so back I suddenly had an urge to revisit this world. Even after all this time, I still am in love with the story you’ve woven. Even if it remains unfinished, at least the main cast is left on a content note.
11/27/2017 c23 1nedjheret
I know it's been 6 1/2 years since you wrote this and the story is finished but.. I do hope Lavender gets what's coming. Very well written!

Nedj
9/2/2017 c60 6Fantomette34
Oh my God ! I just read your incredible story, and I do not understand that you are not chasing it while it is one of the most fantastic of FFN.
You are an author of a very great imagination and your descriptions of the events are of a formidable precision.
I went through many emotions while reading you and I would love to know what will happen to the protagonists of the story. Can Hermione and Severus love each other? Will Theo and Letty love each other again? Will Lucius and Adrian Cornfoot be punished for their atrocious crimes ?
Oh, I beseech you on your knees to write the following or to briefly explain what you had planned as an end to this wonderful fiction...
Please forgive my English but I am French and I speak your language for a short time...
Many thanks for sharing your story and I hope you will hear from you soon.
Good continuation !
8/6/2017 c60 Mjpause
I think all of your fans would love it if you updated this story, but even just a summary of how the story would end would be amazing! Your an amazing writer and I'd love to know how the story ends! Plus I love Severus and Hermione in this story!
7/17/2017 c60 ChelseaB757
I know it has been years but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give up on this story! come back and complete this amazing work of art.
11/16/2016 c60 spaceygirl67
plz plz continue I'm in love with this story
3/18/2016 c60 3Este
awesome sauce please please update
3/16/2016 c48 Este
this chappy won't open
3/5/2016 c47 lchapman97
x
11/17/2015 c9 2JulieMalfoyZabini
Heh, I liked that little impromptu kiss Hermione did with Severus! I'm now wishing there will be more of that! But - alas, I'm only on chapter 9, and there's like a ton more chapters to go! Can't wait to read more though!

Julie :)
11/16/2015 c6 JulieMalfoyZabini
Hah, American also sometimes scares me in different ways lol. Though...I'm starting to just wanting to bloody well review at the end...but I doubt I'll actually remember this. But I love the chapter! I kinda skip over the Litty/Theo, Theo/Shandra scenes, and just read up on Hermione. Don't know why, but I like her scenes. I love how you portrayed every character though, and especially how you describe everything. I'm still working on fleshing out my chapters and characters, and I sooooo have issues with that. But yeah...

Julie :)