for The Price of Friendship

2/29/2008 c3 5Bouncefox
Yes. That does kinda sound like Hiei. A little bit more um...rudeness next time. Good luck!
7/12/2006 c11 Tiffany
This was a really great story even if it was short (maybe you can remake it a little longer?). I love how Youko is back to his demonic nature since I think it's cool. But I'll like him even if he were sane.

And sorry Nyte Kit for never reviewing and guessing, but I review near the end. ;D *bows though in apology* Good job and keep it up! Can't wait for the final last chapter!
4/20/2006 c7 Jaisierra
Omg. OMG. He killed hiei. NO!. I'm going to finish this story but im going to be so sad. No more hiei. Thats just like so wrong. *closes page and sobs*
4/20/2006 c6 Jaisierra
What? Wait,I'm confused. Whose the murderer? I don't know who the person is. Please reveal this info to me.
4/20/2006 c5 Jaisierra
O...it was getting real steamy in there. If only it was me and hiei ( oops did i say that out loud? ) Nonetheless the chapter was hot. Keep up the good work.
4/20/2006 c4 Jaisierra
I really like the way the story is going. The way you switch the pov's for every chapter keeps the story flowing. Also, i like super super happy that you're going back to hiei's pov. I LOVE him!
4/20/2006 c3 Jaisierra
No. It can't be over already. There must be more of him. Hopefully there will be another chapter from his point of view. I'll be waiting.
4/20/2006 c2 jaisierra
This chapter was...so delicious. I loved it. And if any of the readers didnt know...of course kurama is in his demon form. Gosh how can any one resist that gold eyed beauty...youko. Well of course i can 'cause my heart lies with hiei. I cant wait to read your next chapter thats in his point of view.
4/20/2006 c1 Jaisierra
Nice opening...it really brings the mood of the story into place.
4/7/2006 c11 2natsumi-chan
Nice...leaving it off at that. You're a delightfully evil writer, you know that? *lol*

Can't wait for the sequel!
4/6/2006 c11 8Count Napula
This was an excellent chapter! I absolutely loved it. I like the shackle idea, and you've made his story my most eagerly anticipated revelation. Update real soon, okay?
4/6/2006 c11 1kahuffstix
these was a very odd ending. are you going to tell why. i liked this. i am sad it over.
4/6/2006 c11 15WhiteWolfCub
Yes, yes good story. So why did Kurama go all insane? Must know, continue soon?
4/5/2006 c11 19KyoHana
You know I DEFINITELY want to be informed when the sequel to this marvelous psychological thriller is posted. So, here's my addy: yeomanbobs (at) earthlink (dot)net.

As for this chapter, there isn't anything to say except if was every bit as good as the previous 10. And of course, as always, you've got me salivating for the next installment. I can't WAIT to here Kurama's story.
3/21/2006 c10 8Count Napula
I have to guess Youko. Please update really soon and tell, this is bugging me!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »