for The Price of Friendship

3/21/2006 c10 1kahuffstix
evil cliffhanger. i want to know who died. please add more soon. i liked this.
3/21/2006 c10 19KyoHana
I absolutely LOVED this... even though you are evil for keeping us guessing as to who it was that died. We do, however, have a 50/50 chance with our guess, and I thought it was pure genius that you had the final line of dialog as, 'the great...!' becaue it could apply to both Yusuke and Kurama - which is why I'm going to keep my guess to myself.

Great, great job with this chapter, and well worth the wait!
2/15/2006 c9 Lord Christophe
Oh my, just what have you done here? This is so...it's stunning, really. It's beautiful, the struggle from all points of view, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/15/2006 c9 1kahuffstix
evil cliffhanger. i want to now witch one it is. it was great. i hope you update soon.
2/14/2006 c9 8Count Napula
Ooh, this is getting interesting. I can't wait to see them confront crazy Youko. Update soon, k?
2/14/2006 c9 19KyoHana
I absolutely LOVED this chapter... and having narrated by Koenma... masterful! BRAVA!
2/2/2006 c8 1Arid One
If I must... I'm a faithful reviewer... Looks like the guilt is catching up to our dear fox. He's killed off how many friends now? *counts on fingers* Four, isn't it? Keep up the good work!
1/31/2006 c8 6Lady Inari
whoa. I wasn't exactly expecting that, but its still a good chapter!
1/29/2006 c8 8Count Napula
Yay, wreched Youko vs upset Yusuke. That'll make an awesome scene, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon please.
1/28/2006 c8 19KyoHana
And you do it SO well... leaving the reader to ponder what's going on - not only in Kurama's troubled psyche but with Yusuke as well. This chapter perfectly illustrates that... and not only that, but it leaves me to pity Kurama even more. What could have happened to change him so much?

Great job, as always!
1/28/2006 c8 1kahuffstix
i loved this chapter. it was so great. plese ad more to this story soon.
1/17/2006 c7 doragon
ok...youko has gone insane.

and its ok.
1/4/2006 c7 8Count Napula
If the latter is what you want to do, then I vote for that since it will be better if it's the way you want it. THis chapter's developments were exciting. I feel giddy. Wacko Youko is so precious, even if he killed them all. I like it when he does things like that, strange, I know. But it was just so cute!
1/4/2006 c7 Deannamay
I must admit, I am of two minds reading this story. As a Kurama fan, I try to read fics about him. Him being a crazy, homicidal person makes that difficult. I am hoping this is all just a terrible nightmare of his, that he is locked in someone's mindgame and will be rescued by his friends. I just find it hard to believe that a demon of Kurama's age and intelligence would break and go crazy like this I guess, and who likes their favorite being a murderer? Not me. Sigh.
1/4/2006 c7 19KyoHana
Now I see why you've titled this story so, though I still don't understand what could have caused Kurama to turn so utterly evil (even to killing his human mother)!

As for your question regarding the explanation of Kurama's motives for his 'killing' spree, perhaps a sequel would be best, though I'm not sure my poor heart can take the remainder of this story AND a sequel.
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »