for The Price of Friendship

1/3/2006 c7 1kahuffstix
i loved this chapter. it was so great. i love this story so far. please add kurama's motive to this and please add more to this story soon.
1/3/2006 c7 1Arid One
NO! Youko killed my baby! He's lost it! Totally lost it! *sobs hysterically in corner* *sniffle* Please...*sniffle* update...*sniffle* WAH! *dives under blankets to sob some more*
1/3/2006 c7 6Lady Inari
*shudders* that was just plain creepy!
12/28/2005 c6 19KyoHana
So we have a crazed fox on our hands - one who murders just because he feels like it, ne?

This is an extremely interesting twist to your plot and story (though I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment). I just wonder what Hiei will make of it all; not to mention Yusuke, Koenma and the rest.
12/27/2005 c1 10HlElL0VER
I really liked your story
12/25/2005 c6 1Arid One
Youko killed Kazuma? Is Shuichi gone or something? No! Mukuro can't make my baby work all day! He'll be all hot and sweaty! (Not that that's a bad thing.^-^) I wish he would just decapitate her and get it over with. In case you haven't noticed, I don't like her. Update soon, s'il vous plait!
12/25/2005 c6 8Count Napula
Oh now I really want to know the motive! Update soon and merry Christmas!
12/25/2005 c3 10HlElL0VER
I love Hiei
12/25/2005 c6 1kahuffstix
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
12/4/2005 c5 kahuffstix
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
12/4/2005 c5 8Count Napula
That was sweet! It was a very good, and entertaining lime. Sex loving Youko is so adorable! He should be like that all the time in my opinion! But then moments like that wouldn't be as good, now would they? Anyway, update soon, k?
12/4/2005 c5 19KyoHana
Oh I think your lime was just perfect as you wrote it! I LOVE scenes like yours that leave it up to the reader's imagination not only to picture the action in the scene, but to fill in the 'blanks' so to speak as they will!
11/23/2005 c4 2natsumi-chan
Ooh, what a good story so far! But I'm dying to know what's going on. More, more! ^_^ See, I told you I'd review.
11/21/2005 c4 9bluekitsune251
keep going! ya, kurama's out of character JUST a bit... heh, heh. he's in Youko, isn't he? well, regardless, keep going. ^_^
11/21/2005 c4 8Count Napula
Good chapter. I really want these him and her's clarified, but all in good time I suppose. Please update soon, I wanna see Youko.
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »