for Look Before you Leap

3/29/2014 c25 Guest
I love this story
3/29/2014 c25 Guest
Aww its over I love the story u are good at writing stories
2/4/2014 c23 Angel
I have a name 4 it Personalities of people I know, which are being put into my fanfiction story
1/18/2010 c24 10Emerald Eme-Pon Walker
Keep it up.
7/30/2009 c24 xoxCutie-Chanxox
AWESOME ^-^

I JUST LUV NARUNARU ^^
4/8/2009 c24 4Tigerflesh
That's awesome, girl! Keep it up and read my story, too!
8/20/2008 c23 Tigerflesh
That was funny! That was awesome, Sky, how ya doing by the way? I'm on my friend's computer, but I hope you're doing well in Salem. I'm glad to see that you finally updated. am i chopliver, though? Am I ever going to appear again? ::tiger ears drop sadly:: Have you forgotten your most loyal best friend? I need to update, I know, and I will soon. I'm almost done writing Time and Again, and soon I'll also update on my Harry Potter story as well. anyway, write me back.
8/8/2008 c23 25Link Fangirl01
I'm glad you updated. :) This was a good chapter.

I can't wait to see them fight...XD
6/23/2008 c22 4Keida
ALAS! I have the time to get on FF and find that you updated. =w=

You prolly lost readers cuz it took so long. I just read like...8 chapters thru. Oh well. Now I'm ready for more updates. Huzzah!
12/27/2007 c21 2twilight-yuna17
OMG that was good! hahah its raining people! hahah i want to make a fanfic too. but am still working on it . damn writers block. anyway i love it keep up the good work
8/6/2007 c22 25Link Fangirl01
she called Neji a girl? LOL

you might love death note but it scares the heck outta me. Light is FREAKY, oh yes
7/21/2007 c21 1kanna55
OMG, no comment...
7/2/2007 c21 4Tigerflesh
ha! ha! ha! And by the way, Sky, in that case, they WOULD have used painkillers. Good chapter. Now... UPDATE!
6/21/2007 c21 6KyuubiNineDeaths
Man I love this story! I can really relate to Joe. LOVVEE IT! Keep up the good work! :D
5/30/2007 c20 4Tigerflesh
okay. first of all, ibuprofen (?) is not a painkiller. it is a painRELIEVER! there is a difference. trust me. i should know. and secondly... when is THAT chapter going to come up? ... oh, and great chapters by the way.^_^
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »