FanFiction.Net
for Nightly Prayers

11/21/2011 c4 Belovedhunter
wow I like the last chapter the best.
10/3/2010 c4 19Menea111
Your story was so sad and touching! I don't think you are crazy too, I read worst than that, beside it is not the one who wrote about abuse who is crazy, but those who abuse the others. It is well written and I like the use of christianity in Yami's fic. I hope Tsuzuki and Hisoka will meet in after life!

Good job
1/2/2008 c4 1Morbid-Maggie
A truly beautiful story. Your wordchoice was very witty and some of it made me laugh even though what you were writing about at the time was certainly not a joyous moment. I, myself, like stories that are full of misery and pain. No happy endings for me, although I will allow them to be bittersweet like yours. I truly enjoyed reading this and I will have to look in on your other fics to see what else you have up your sleeve.
2/16/2007 c2 4Luchia-chan
Normally, I don't write Reviews to Fanfiction, but yours is just awesome! That's the best Yami no Matsuei Fanfiction I've ever read. You're really good at writing and you wrote Hisokas thoughts good too.

Sorry for my english, I'm German, but I promise I understood your Fanfiction XD
2/13/2007 c4 8hentai18ancilla
It was perfect. Unexpected, heartbreaking but perfect. Together at last.

-Dani.
5/31/2006 c4 Samantha
Ha. "Later" turned out to be as soon as I finished that last review. There was just too much suspense. =P I couldn't save it for another day.

Anyway, you should definitely do a sequel... I see now that it's been months since you've finished this fanfiction, but I still have hope that you will continue!
5/31/2006 c2 Samantha
Hmm...

I wouldn't say you're insane. All human beings have some pretty twisted thoughts now and then. And it's not as if such things don't happen in real life. Sad and sick and strange though they are, they happen.

So I guess my point is...either you're completely normal or I'm just as insane as you are.

I would try not to tie in anything religious though...I guess a prayer, just for the titles is okay, but it might keep quite a few people from reading your stuff before even having any idea what it's about. I am Christian, but I don't really find that offensive, since I don't 'judge a book by its cover.'

Things like this story should not so much be looked down upon, but rather thought of as a harsh reality put into a fictitious form. And that makes it so much better, because it's a terrible thing, but it's not really happening.

In my opinion, no one should ever be ashamed of something they write. If it's in your opinion and morals as something bad enough that it should not be written, then don't write it. And if it is something that does not quite reach that level...then do write it.

...This review is quite a bit longer than I intended it to be...in any case, good luck with your writing and I will be finishing the remaining two chapters of this story later. You can e-mail me if you want...I have written a fanfiction of my own and have not published it anywhere on the internet, so talking to me is the only way anyone would end up reading it. ::shrugs:: Oh! And a last thing I wanted to say but forgot about until just now...I could be your editor if you would like. No cost, of course. I enjoy editing a thing nearly as much as I do reading it. So, if you ever get this message and are in need of an editor, you can always contact me. ^^; Sorry for writing a review of such epic proportions... -.-
4/24/2006 c4 jfbj
i loved this story exept for the lemons
4/4/2006 c4 LadybugNixie
I am such a pansy. Wow. You did a fantastic job with this story. I love it so much. You are on my favorite author list and this story, which made me cry at the end, is on my favorite story list. I look foward to reading more of your work.

Eternally your loyal fan

4/4/2006 c3 LadybugNixie
Yay! More Soka-Torture. Yes, it's true. I have nothing better to do than sit on my ass all day and read fics. You, are going on my favorite author page and I have all intentions of reading some of your other works.

Your ever loyal fan

4/4/2006 c2 LadybugNixie
Yeah, I know. I said I was going to bed. But the idea of Hisoka being tortured was far to enjoyable. I absolutely love this chapter. Muraki is my all time favorite bad-ass, bad guy. I think it's a little funny how you keep ... how to phrase it. The way you start the chapter talking about how messed up it is and then end it saying how you can't believe you actually wrote it. It may be a little demented and messed up. ... okay a lot demented and messed up, but it is such a refreshing break from all the normal stories I read.

Keep up the good work. I really do love it

Your loyal fan

4/4/2006 c1 LadybugNixie
I'm not logged in right now, but I'm actually a member of Fanfic. User name LadybugNixie. I don't really know what it is about this story, but I really liked it. Maybe I'm just some twisted, fucked up person who likes to see Hisoka in pain. ... Okay ... I know I'm a twisted, fucked up person who likes to see Hisoka in pain. What can I say, I really love a good angst story, and it doesn't get much better than Hisoka Torture. I loved the story and have all intentions of reading the other chapters when I get a chance to. For now, It's really late, and I need to go to bed.

Keep up the good work

4/1/2006 c4 2Kamichiee

You make me so sad but it was such a pretty story!
3/5/2006 c4 9T-Bear2
That was a very good story and it was very well written, brought tears to my eyes a few times. I think that if something tells you that the story is done, then it's done. You don't have to change anything, but that isn't up to anyone but yourself to deside. Keep up the good writing, though a small sequal would be nice. ^.-
3/2/2006 c4 Ashley
The ending was so.. sad.

But I loved it!