for Swap!

10/5/2005 c3 AvidReader123
Great story! Update soon!
10/4/2005 c3 Phantom-fan
C'mon! thus is good! keep writing! well when you have the time to at least... anway... this is good and i am really enjoying it so far! keep wrting!
9/22/2005 c3 3Master of Procrastination
ha Ha HA! o this is going good...UP SO plea
9/21/2005 c3 Mental Mess
kool... update soon
9/21/2005 c3 29dArkliTe-sPirit
0.0
9/21/2005 c3 x.x
please make your chapters longer it would kind of make things less confusing to me... but still its a great plot thingie...so, yeah great storie!

this review was broght to you by Geico! rmember switch to Geico!
9/20/2005 c3 2The Sleep Warrior
wow. this is getting even better! i can't wait for the next chapter! plez update soon! you're doing a really good job with this!
9/20/2005 c3 Anything Taboo
WOW!
9/20/2005 c2 Anything Taboo
WHACK! dUDE I HEART THIS! GO YOU!

Red
9/20/2005 c2 x.x
oh i thought that sam would've gotten dannys powers not switcvh bodies! awesome! amazing! ok the short chapters are ok but update fast! or just ype longer ones oo oo i like this story! keep it up!

-U-ROCK-MY-SOCKS-
9/20/2005 c1 x.x
wouldnt the lightning bolt actually kill them? you have a really awesome story thing going on here but make the chapters longer please! it took me like 10 seconds to read this one! well awesome story update!
9/20/2005 c2 Jerry Unipeg
Great chapter! Now the hard part, living as each other life.
9/20/2005 c2 The Sleep Warrior
OOHH! i'm caught. this is a really good idea! i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. HURRY! you can go some pretty cool places with this.
9/20/2005 c2 3Master of Procrastination
ahh...hehehe..eekk... wow for something so friggin short that was pretty good wahaha...please update soon!

SQUEE!