for Fighting Spirit AU

6/24/2018 c4 21Psycho Tangerine
Hooray you killed Kim off! She is so annoying. I think Tommy no longer being in love with her and moving on is much more believable than him pining for her for years.
2/1/2018 c4 CountryGirlz029
I don't like it. I'm a Tommy& Kim only. Those two belong together forever not with anybody else and I didn't like Hayley at all.
3/25/2012 c4 4andyg2525
please do a sequal it needs it pleeeeeeeeease til next time
3/4/2012 c4 8Mika the Dark princess
Lov it...how sad
3/14/2007 c4 Riker15
Awesome Story!
4/20/2006 c4 7darklover
A sequel would be great.
3/19/2006 c4 gaia artemis
write a sequel. that would be totaly awesome.
3/13/2006 c4 21TrueRomantic
Hey, I meant to review this earlier, but I've been really busy. Like I told you, I love how you did her death. It wasn't meaningless, and it wasn't done in a way that made her seem useless. She died to save someone. I really love that Tommy has even more will to fight Mesogog now. I can't wait to read the sequel. I hope you post it soon.

BTW, when will you update your other story? I really like it, and you said it won't be as sad. I could use some good pick-me-up stories.
3/12/2006 c4 10Cranelove
WOW, that was sad, and very orginal, it wasn't my fave happy ever after T/K romance you told me so, and I like your idea, it's new. I'm kind of sad because I didn't feel the Tommy I like, I feel him cold, i understand that he moved on after Kim, he had a life after her, just still kill me the way he acted when she died, I don't know I would have expect more from him. But still the story was cool and you know you have a way with words, Keep writing, and about a sequel i don't know, it was so sad to me, but if you feel it you have to write it.

Don't forget to work in your other story too.

Mili
3/10/2006 c4 PinkRanger4Evr
So sad. I can't belive she gone I can't believe Kimberly is gone. I want her back please. I want a sequel. I want more can't wait UPDATE SOON!
3/10/2006 c4 2Lita Lightning
hurry with that sequel please
3/10/2006 c4 453Funky In Fishnet
Wow touching sad ending. So sad. Nice work. A sequel sounds good :- )
3/9/2006 c4 forevercrane
This story started off great and then...I don't know. The way you had Tommy react to Kim's death seems to heartless, and that is not Tommy by any means. It seemed as if Tommy still had feelings for Kim before she died, but now he all of a sudden doesn't love or need her? I don't understand. I hope your other story has a bit more sunshine at the end.
3/9/2006 c4 599Ghostwriter
Cool epilogue. You got Tommy down pat. What you write, I'll read. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/9/2006 c4 7Taeniaea