FanFiction.Net
for The pain of loving you

1/18/2022 c30 6CovertEyes
I don't often review stories that are 15 years old, but this was a good one. If you can get past the rough writing (English is not the author's first language) in the first half, it gets clearer later (not perfect but better). It's a unique story and is really alright for a long fanfic. I did skim some of the repetitive stuff (there's quite a bit), but I enjoyed the take on Escaflowne.
12/19/2016 c30 Guest
Very very very very very good story! Really great! I think this would be worth it's own TV series, really! Such a great work, I'm still speechless somehow.
2/17/2016 c30 2theladyhitomi
Fantastic!
4/25/2011 c30 7Taeniaea
cool story
1/29/2011 c30 drika
was a really great fic, and the most innovative thing is the fact that Van be 'evil'.

I really enjoy it , you are brilliant.

I hope that you really feel like writing a new fic of escaflowne! ^^
6/8/2010 c30 crimsonwings89
i love this story so much...its truly incredible.

please add a sequel
1/31/2010 c1 ILuvInuANDSesshyNowMostlySessh
I love it! I also reviewed your sess/kag stories which were great by the way, loved this chapter! =)
6/28/2009 c30 Illuminatilair
Hi!

This is my favorite story. I read it like 30x but still my satiation is still not quench. I hope there is part two of this story.=)
4/17/2009 c30 MeiSquared
Waah! Definately DEFINATELY one of the best fics I've ever read! It was absolutely wonderful! ^^ I earnestly await your next VH fic! .
3/25/2009 c30 thepinkmartini
I found the part when Hitomi told Van that she wanted their kids to have his hair to be really hilarious! Hitomi's just so sweet and innocent! I love her in this fic!
3/25/2009 c26 thepinkmartini
I love the VHA love triangle in this story.
12/20/2008 c30 3DontCountMeOut
I love this story! you did great! it was bittersweet to the very end! I loved it!
7/7/2008 c30 1AnimeLady04
Awesome!

I loved your story. I must go look at your other stories too. But just as an FYI, you need to reedit these chatpers. There are a lot of misspelled and misused words but it doesn't take much from the story. The story was absolutly wonderful! I hope any other stories you make are better then this!

Wonderful job!11

P.S. Don't Hitomi and Van make the cutest couple?
2/10/2008 c1 1Raina Darlig
I like your writing style! and your stories !
10/24/2007 c30 Shdadow Traveler
Wow. I wasn't too sure about this story at the beginning but I am so glad that i persued it to the end. A very good story! Congrats!
391 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »