for But I Am A Genius

7/7/2013 c1 That one kid
Gotta say, this is one of my favorite fanfics. Not just in KND, but all time.
Love the way you wrote this and I completely agree on Wally's status as a genius.
There are quite the number of episodes where #4 takes on entire hordes of villains all on his lonesome and does just fine. (MOVIE and TRICKY to name a few).
I've reread this fic four... Five? Times now?
Still love it.
:D
8/11/2009 c2 9GijinkaGlaceon
Aw...how deep. Like, really deep. Too bad Sector V couldn't read his thoughts. (I did read one fic where he thought "hat" was spelled "h8q", though that fic was pretty deep too. It made my cry.)
4/9/2008 c2 deleted2012
numbuh 4 is actually quite smart sometimes, when he uses his brain. but i definatly think numbuh 3 is smart, a bit silly but smart, maybe you should do one on her, too. like maybe she believes wally when he says that he is a genius.
8/18/2006 c2 116lilyqueen777
oh i forgot in the last chapter how u describe that nigel writes poem, that hoagie fears to fail, how abby and kuki arent doing there homework :P

but i do love wally's POV in this chapter.

maybe he's not a genuis but he's definetly not dumb, now i have a different opinion of number 4, i can see him as not the dumb one!

thanks again for this story! oh and u can always reply back to this review with the reply back option :)
8/18/2006 c1 lilyqueen777
episode: POOL left me to believe that the negaverse copy of Wally (a genius there) left me to believe he was an idiot, when he tried to conquer a new world when he just got his butt kicked

anyway i think your right. there are other kinds of intelliegence, not just shown in school. some kids who dont do well in school can actually be smart in other areas.

i agree with wally and can't wait to read the next chapter :P

though i think wally might be dyslexic since he has trouble spelling or counting :) but i love this story :)
7/9/2006 c2 24Lieutenant Ch'arles Lorem
Nice. I thought you captured Number 4's charater very well. good job!
11/9/2005 c1 10Omega-Red9
I hate to post a review on my own story, but I simply refuse to add a new chapter onto the story for the sole purpose of responding to reviews. First of all, for those of you Wally fans who didn't get through the entire story and stopped at the end of Chapter 1, don't judge me on just that first chapter and finish the story. You will be very surprised at what you find there. Second of all, the story is finished. There will be no further updates because I acomplished my goal of writing a story that provides a third person point of view and an introspective point of view (Wally's) on the same events. I think that I did exactly what I wanted. While you are entitled to your opinion, I don't think Wally would be Wally if the others didn't think he was dumb. All I ask of you is to read the whole story and decide for yourselves whether or not it is truly fair to call someone stupid when you don't see their internal thought processes. The story is truly less about Wally and more about ourselves. I was aiming for a shorter version of Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness". Again, I apolpogize for actually writing my own review and thank you for taking the time to read my work. I appretiate any comments you have and the time that you devote to this or any story of mine that you choose to read.
10/15/2005 c1 kt
wally isnt an idiot maybe he just acts stupid to hide his inner genious. maybe he is so smart that if he acts as smart as he really is he will feel left out. so he tries to act stupid. but unfortunatley he tries a little too hard. well one person told me that small brains hold more knowledge and in op s.p.r.o.u.t. his brain is small.

well everything i just said is probably wrong but oh well. toodles! oh yeah and great fic ;)
10/13/2005 c2 26Lil Cosmo
aw, that kinda made me sad. I think he's smart. Excellent fic, by the way.
10/10/2005 c2 37digigirl02
I liked it, I always thought wally was smarter then hi looks.
10/10/2005 c2 knd fan
hehe...awesom fic...i really like it...

and wally really is a genius!

;)

i can't wait to read some more storys from you...

you truly rock!;)

10/10/2005 c2 2Riobella
lol wally use words like amalgamate and plexus? lol that'll be the day! I love your story!
10/10/2005 c2 24The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Excellent take on Wally's thought processes. I'd say, yes, he's a genius, the only problem is that his intelligence is not on academics. In fact, I'd say that his thought processes are somewhat faster than your average geek or nerd, considering how quickly he had to assess the situation, react, and attack a precisely calculated point. The late Douglas Adams wrote in "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" the following (paraphrase): "The same people who have problems solving 2 x 3 x 4 can have an uncanny ability to catch an falling object with erratic trajectory (i.e., an outfielder)"

It seems odd that you should stop (notice I didn't say "end") the story right there. Wally should be given a chance to vindicate himself and prove that his "smarts", while they may not be in math or science, can still prove vital in a mission. Not to mention he should have run over to Kuki to see how he could help her if she was bleeding as you said she was.

I have the feeling he's dyslexic ("No, I mean I don't understand it. What does it say?"), dysgraphic ("Give me my homework before I kick you B-A-Q-Z!"), and dyscalculic ("...14...17...Q!"), all at once (yes, I'm a teacher). That doesn't stop him from learning, does he?

He he: "2 + 2 = pizza"

Try to give this story a bit more closure. Do it for Wally ;)

And check out my stories here on FFN and fictionpress-dot-com!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i. "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

[WARP!]
10/9/2005 c2 ddeaadaccountt
I can link up with Wally in the say. My dad sort of treats me like that, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't please him with anything I do. None of my ideas seem smart to him, even when they work. He always has to be right, which is how I can feel the way you made Wally in this story. I'm attached to this, and I hope you continue this story because I feel very relieved when I can read it happening to someone else. It makes me feel not so alone.

-TSSC
9/29/2005 c1 26Lil Cosmo
I love this. I actually have this belief that Wally has to be really smart. Crazy, I know. It's probably just denial, but he has, like, all the signs of a true genius (the signs which I, of course, make up). Maybe he just has a short attention span . . .

Well, gots ta go.