FanFiction.Net
for Fear of losing you

9/13/2006 c8 14Tripod Gal
aw. thats so sweet!
8/13/2006 c8 BabyInu 317
WSUP That was cool I guss I felt so sorry for Scott and Virgial... poor Virg the poor dude was about to get hurt by his so thought love

oh well good story!

Keep up the good work!
3/9/2006 c8 19Cinn
Yo,

Cool fic - though that Oliver dude is a disgrace to the colour of electric blue.

and naturally (to me anyways) scott half-drunk/hungover is a very amusing image.

Cinn.
3/7/2006 c8 42Tikatu
It takes a gutsy writer to finish a story that they hate. Good for you for having done so. Now go on and write what you really want to. Consider this one practice for the next, better thing.
3/7/2006 c8 12Little-Miss-Sherlolly
now why do you hate this story! I loved it, and thought it was brill! Well done
3/7/2006 c8 2Dragonmaster Kurai
Good luck with the RAF! I am thinking about the army myself... *ponders*

drop me a line if u write something new sometime,

cya

DK
1/26/2006 c6 9small-but-strong
hey, firstly as a geography teacher in training, i'm going to say you should be paying more attention in your geography class! lol

but apart from that, this has taken an interesting twist, it's gone somewhere quite unexpected. so far, i quite like it and i'm curious to see what will happen next. looking forward to your next update.
1/26/2006 c6 73Chibimax
Nice chapter, in the begining i readed that Virg was bi, i thought you needed to set it in a M file, but now i don't think ya need to. Keep it going, maybe you can let this oli character work for someone and who want to hurt Virgy. anyway keep goingh ;) your doing great !
1/26/2006 c6 12Little-Miss-Sherlolly
Hey, nice twist with virgil being gay and all. I hate Oli so much and yeah I dont think any man is good enough for good ol virgil.

This was brilliant, update soon!
1/25/2006 c6 30moonlightbear
this was a great chapter. my only issue is... well i understand this is all about virgil and scott, but first it was all about scott and that something is wrong with him and now it virgil and his bi problems. are the two of these issues going to come together or what? so UPDATE SOON! -k- cause its good!
1/25/2006 c1 42Tikatu
Just a little constructive comment.

Virgil is in England, right?

So, why didn't he think to go to a certain Lady in pink until Scott could get there? And why didn't Scott tell him to do that since he couldn't think of it himself?

Virgil is pilot of Thunderbird Two. He's got brains, brawn, and a cool head. He's a *pilot* and could very well have flown himself to England and not relied on Scott to do it. Also, if he's only going to be there for a day, it doesn't make too much sense for Scott to go all the way home, only to have to turn right around and bring Virgil back. It takes time to fly from one side of the world to the other. In Thunderbird One it only takes a half-hour, but in a regular jet? Several hours.

Think it out before you write it out, without the distractions of your classes (or perhaps, pay attention in your classes without the distraction of your story).
1/24/2006 c5 25Bubblegum Thai
Hey!

Oh.

My.

God.

!

I am SO in love with this story! You must write more...NOW! As you read this I expect you to be writing! lol

Thanks for your review on my story! How's about we keep one another happy, yeah? :D
1/24/2006 c5 68Erin Elric
Very very good I enjoyed write more soon please, okay.
1/24/2006 c5 73Chibimax
wow that's...I don't know what to say, but just update soon...I wanna know what's gonna happend =D
1/24/2006 c1 68Erin Elric
Well review if you like it huh? Well I love it!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »