for To See Without Eyes

1/22/2018 c11 LavaLilly
I hope you chose to continue once again, it will be a shame if u stop completely.
6/15/2016 c11 Reidite88
Continue please
12/13/2013 c11 7Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn
Please finish this story! From the looks of things, you've left it since '05, and that's ridiculous because this story is FANTASTIC! I admit, I am wondering how the summary comes into play, since Usagi isn't blind yet and you are eleven chapters in. HOWEVER, I do really like this story and I would love to see you finish it (either this or the new version you are working on).
10/15/2009 c11 9Fedski
nyah! well i guess if your gonna improve it i can wait, its a really good story anyway but yeah. do you have any idea when you'll post more?
9/9/2009 c11 341RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley
i'm just going to say that this is brilliant though i understand why you feel the need to re-write the beginning a bit (the drowning and running over didn't make sense, i thought once incident should have been enough) i added you on story alert just incase you post a author note telling us about the new version of this. please do it soon!
8/17/2009 c11 17WolfKeeper989
That was good. Do what you feel is necessary.
7/22/2009 c10 prince noah
Great stuff so far, but did the car crash already happen? If it did, I missed it. Sorry, I get reading hypnosis sometimes.

Again, liked it so far. Looking forward to the rest.
2/24/2009 c10 1serenityangelrose
keep on going with the story even if you do take time to do it. it is really a good story so don't stop. as long as you get it finish you will be fine. keep on going!
2/20/2009 c1 serenityangelrose
hi i was wondering are you going to finish this story. it is really good so far and would like to know what happens next
11/8/2008 c9 flowerypetal
really good story right now. i can't read chapter 10 yet because my computer is being srewie but whatever i'll read it later.
8/2/2008 c10 8Lilybet.Kate
ohh i havent kaughed this hard in ages but it also has a plot and a more dramatic side, keep up the good work
7/31/2008 c10 13BloomAmber
That was such a sad chapter... I almost cried.. ^_- You did great in this one. Continue soon please!
7/31/2008 c10 merangelgal
Great chapter - thanks for both the quick update and nice long length! Very enjoyable! :0) I thought Minako and Artemis' reactions were realistic. I really enjoyed the bit around the game machine - Zoicite then Amy's reactions, and also the interaction between Rei and Jadeite. :0)
7/30/2008 c10 2Roseasweet
I absolutely CANT WAIT for the next chapter!
7/30/2008 c10 Bin82501
ah now we're getting to the good stuff (rubs hands) lol Nah, I love the pace and the style of this piece. I especially loved Artemis and Minako bonding time. keep up the good work
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »