FanFiction.Net
for The Wanderer's Apprentice

3/29/2006 c2 13Olaf74
Its absolutely great. please continue it very soon!
3/26/2006 c1 Crazy-Physco
Loved it. You should write another chapter. *smile*
3/1/2006 c1 12Aqua Mage
Great fic! The Wanderer does seem a little arrogent, though...please don't make Harry like that!
2/27/2006 c1 1Crowknight
Nice story so far could use abit of polishing here and there but nothing major.

o and i would like to sogjest that you'll devide the diffrent parts of the story with something, couse it's abit hard to follow when you jump between the diffrent seans.
2/10/2006 c1 2Blue Werewolf Boy
awsome start please update soon
2/9/2006 c1 3Zarz
This is a really cool beginning. I like this Wanderer guy, and I can't wait to see how Harry turns out after training with him; not to mention what the training itself will be like! I did notice some grammatical errors - for example, threw vs. through. Threw is a verb, like in "He threw the ball." Through is a preposition, as in "It went through the wall." There were a few other errors, but nothing too serious. The Wanderer's relationship with Thanatos is very interesting, as well as Dumbledore's reaction. Anyway, please update soon. I am looking forward to seeing Harry apprentice!
1/28/2006 c1 Athania
And BAM! Lol. Great start, update soon!
12/10/2005 c1 Suiadan
I. LOVE. IT. i mean its the best one i have read! please update soon please!
11/22/2005 c1 2spinnerofdark
i like when i first read the summary i thought it would be a dark is rising hp crossover but this is really good aswell

will dumbledor die? please? and i fully agree with the wanderer
10/21/2005 c1 3Aillissa di Arcanum
Come on! Update soon!

This was a great start!
10/21/2005 c1 Bluesnowman
great story cant wait for more
10/21/2005 c1 Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix
I loved the beginning of the story and how Dumbledore was found out. I can't wait to read more.
10/16/2005 c1 SilverWingz03
Hello NightWanderer. I was wondering when you would update again. This story sounds frickin awesome and I just wanna know when you'll update. I can't wait to see how Harry's training goes.
10/15/2005 c1 kaosstar
please update i like it i would love to get to see the end of yet another great story for great stories are so hare to find
10/1/2005 c1 13Olaf74
When will the next chapter be online? Its just great!
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »