FanFiction.Net
for The Wanderer's Apprentice

9/26/2005 c1 8Cindy Snowflake
Update! Update! uPDATE!
9/24/2005 c1 2sarahseptember
wow this is really cool! please update soon!
9/24/2005 c1 Inimene
Well all your storys are like Harry/DBZ crossovers if there where any DBZ characters in the story, witch is great. Keep up the good work and update soon.
9/23/2005 c1 gaul1
good story so far, keep up the good work, byes
9/23/2005 c1 New Dye
I really like this story. I also like where it is heading. Update as soon as humanly possible.

Questions:

1. Is the Wanderer immortal?

2. What new powers will Harry have besides super strength and super magic?

3. Will this story be anything like Flames of Betrayal by marietsy" inwhich Dumbledore hid a lot of secrets from the wizarding world and Voldermort is Dumbledore's son?

4. How long will Harry's training be?

5. Any pairings? And if so will it be slash or nonslash?

Good story.

Update soon.
9/23/2005 c1 mnbvcxzasdfghjklpoiuytrewq
pretty good
9/23/2005 c1 c3markh
Love the beginning of this story.
9/23/2005 c1 ME
that was brillant! i luv it! UPDATE!
9/22/2005 c1 2Makotochi
So far so good I look foward to more
9/22/2005 c1 Youngian89
I love all of your stories b/c I love super Harry plz update them all aspecially this one
9/22/2005 c1 Jeremy
hehehe evil dumbledore; super powerful guy training Harry, and if I remember the summary right, making Harry his heir, not just an apprentice; the order pointing wands at dumbles... hehehe it's AL good
9/22/2005 c1 dfcole
BAD ASS! I can't wait for more! Plz update soon!
9/22/2005 c1 8ApocSM
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
9/22/2005 c1 thesagerk
beautiful...can't wait for more!
9/22/2005 c1 lmill123
I just love the start of this story and am looking forward to your future updates. I wouldn't be surprised if Dumbledore changed thoses order members memories so that they wouldn't remember that the Wander told them that Dumbledore was worse than Voldermolt. Hope that you update this story soon.
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4