for A Little Prank Goes a Long Way

12/2/2016 c1 21Shadow Lestrange Potter
OMG! I really enjoyed it. It was so lovely!

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
4/5/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome beautiful pls dont stop i love yew
8/18/2013 c1 6Brokenangelsely
I seriously cannot get enough of the 'cute and pointless one-shots's starring Robin and Starfire (as you state). They are...Glorious! xD Also I love how you write one of my fave OTPs (RobStar) from cartoon and then there is InuKag OTP from one of my favorite anime. I love you. Hahaha xD

I look so forward to more, thanks! :D
1/8/2013 c1 7RobinxStarfireLuvr
Cute :) I like it
8/15/2012 c1 8Anime Freak456
I love how you write Star and Robin, figuring out that they belong with each other. It's completely adorable.

I loved this!
7/9/2012 c1 16xxGUSHINESSxx
BEST. AND. MOST. REALISTIC. TEEN. TITANS. STORY. I. HAVE. EVEEEERRRR. READ!
3/24/2012 c1 5robstar.winchester
That was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!
9/9/2011 c1 celeste
thats very cute. i love it
3/5/2011 c1 19totalqt16
N'aww
10/17/2010 c1 RS Fan
I loved the Rob/Star.

I though had wished there would be some BB/Rae. I dont exactly read stories about Beast Boy and Raven; but when Cyborg and Beastboy make bets, thats a perfect time to pursue some BB/Rae.

Anyways, i liked how you portrayed the characters. They stayed true to themselves and thats the first thing i look for a Rob/Star fic.

Secondly, i liked the story and how Starfire is into the "Operas of Soap". I thought it was immensly adorable.

And i have one piece of advice:

Please make it a little more clear that they had become a couple or atleast put Robin asking Starfire to be his girlfriend.

Loved the story,

RS Fan(:
3/15/2010 c1 detective2L
I have read this story and my review will be posted on my profile no later than 03/21/2010
1/14/2010 c1 23Star of Airdrie
Reading through old fics and this is just adorable. Very nicely written!

"Let's make them sweat!" hehe

Great job as always!

LJ
7/10/2008 c1 2zoey96
it was great!
3/5/2008 c1 2bre2star
hey, this is me! okay, i know that you have classes and stuff that distracts you from your fanfic, 'One Thing Leads to Another', but i didn't know you were ENGAGED! Congratulations! Omg, why are so many people I know getting MARRIED? My home economics teacher, my histiory teacher, and now YOU? Still, CONGRATS! So, who is he and how'd you meet him? You don't have to tell me.PLEASE respond to this!

-bre2star
1/12/2008 c1 Living-Loving
Lookie, lookie.

It's Kryalla's best friend.

You do good work, no wonder you're her best friend.

Starrz