for Henzuru

11/16/2005 c6 Alulain P
i love this story so much lol update soon
11/8/2005 c4 Krows Scared
I think this story's great and I'm so glad Naruto/Kit told Tsunade who he was it just wouldn't have seemed right otherwise. Please keep updating.
11/8/2005 c4 2PhiloWorm
WHA YOU DIDN'T MENTION ME WHA! hehehe just kidding, I felt like doing something childish today... don't realy know why though.

I was realy impressed with this chapter you know, it shows how much you have improved in both skills and chapter-lenght;=)

It will be interesting to see what the other reviewers has to say about the chapter and I can't shake of the feeling that there is something that I've forgot... oh whatever I'll probably find out sooner or later, if I know my luck it will be in the worst situation possible;=)

I look forwards to the next chapter;=)

See ya;=)
10/24/2005 c3 Akugin Ashura
awesome its just awesome
10/20/2005 c3 3Dragon Noir
interesting rewrite, i've seen some modifications, mostly different wording or details added, but the ((comments)) are unnecessary, if you really want to explain something, put a number and explain at the end of the chapter, or at least put the comment at the end of the paragraph

your addition of shinigami's son is interesting, seeing as shinigami is the one who sealed kyuubi i wonder what will be the favor, free yondaime's soul perhaps...

can't wait to see the next 4 chapters revised and what you'll add up, as well as the real following of the story afterward ^^
10/11/2005 c3 ShinobiFighter
Update Soon!
10/10/2005 c3 Krows Scared
Again another great chapter. There is a 'but' though even if it is only a little one

minuets should be minutes

Just something I keep seeing and it thows me for a second every time (no pun intended)

Always ready for the next update!
10/4/2005 c2 1Dargon Sheinto
nice chapter, i am lookign forward to the next chapter.
10/4/2005 c2 Krows Scared
loads more detail in this now well done! I still like the old chapters but these new ones are great too, keep up the good work.
10/3/2005 c2 ShinobiFighter
Great job, Update Soon!
10/3/2005 c1 2PhiloWorm
I'm ashamed of myself that I missed that one word at the end.

Rite = Right (Insert shame)

Sorrysorrysorry (bows) I'll do better in the future.
9/24/2005 c1 1Scared-of-the-dark
This sounds good I can't wait for the next chapter ^^
9/23/2005 c1 ShinobiFighter
Loved this chapter, i don't think the other chapters were bad at all-but the authors always right!

Can't wait till next chap! Update soon!
9/23/2005 c1 maxhrk
you forget boldness to Kyuubi's speaking and...

rite = RIGHT!