FanFiction.Net
for Kyrie Eleison

11/25/2011 c1 9101Witch101
That was, prehaps, one of the most beautiful and thought-provoking stories I have ever read for "Phantom of the the Opera". You truly have talent-I was very moved. The ending was also very touching-filled with grief but hopeful.

Wonderful job.
7/17/2008 c1 5Meadowlark's Songs
Poor Erik.
12/28/2005 c1 3StarMajesty
I like this! Erik understands that he cannot "win" Christine's love, because it is not something to be won, merely received. And I like Raoul's acceptance of Erik's role in her heart; he knows that it truly belongs to him. Oh, and Erik finally realizes that Raoul does, in fact, love Christine, quite possibly (probably) more than he ever could.
11/9/2005 c1 23my-echo
Beautiful and completely in character on all three sides. Loved it.
10/11/2005 c1 Lamarquise
Nicely done. I appreciated you giving Raoul a little credit too. Thanks!
9/25/2005 c1 9Maleficent Angel
Truly beautiful... I wish I could write half as well as you!

Poor Erik. Such a strange and delightfully damaged creature. You wrote him so well. And you have truly given Raoul the patience of a saint! Wonderful, confused Christine... Fantastic.

As always,

M.A.
9/24/2005 c1 19FFAMasquerade2005
I like it...i really hope you cont writing...
9/24/2005 c1 1WingSketch
Finally. Someone who realizes that as much as Erik loves Christine, Raoul loves her too. Beautifully told, accurate to the storyline on all points of view... excellent. And the ending... yes, that was wonderful also. Thank you for writing that. I've needed a good R/C.
9/23/2005 c1 47stefanie bean
This is the kind of short fiction I like: good story frame (great idea to use the confession from the old Latin liturgy); concise and to the point; good twists.

I also like how you drew Raoul's character straight out of Leroux. Sometimes readers forget that it was Raoul who 'gave Christine up' first, when he encouraged her to turn the scorpion, to save not only himself, but all the innocents up in the Opera house. You captured that succinctly and well.