FanFiction.Net
for Clues From A Crime Scene

5/6/2016 c1 54Convenient Alias
This is a really nice piece. Of course, Heiji figures it out soon enough. But it's good to see him looking at the problem as an outsider for once. And Shinichi in that episode really did look like death warmed over, and he did act very much on the edge. It was surprising that no one paid more attention to that.
3/31/2016 c1 9SerasenWind
Woah. . . very nice.
A lot of people tend to oversimplify Hattori - focus on the emotion and forget the intelligence. Thanks for showing us a glimpse of his deep side.
3/25/2014 c1 1ebonypol
Awesome :)
8/7/2013 c1 4Chibi-Twan
WOW. i never really though that Hattori would think like that. WAIT that was ment as a compliment though it did not sound it... will you be adding more chapters 2 this?
9/26/2009 c1 8whitebengal14
hah? does it end there? I like it too much for it to end there! :O
6/14/2009 c1 Girmie
Gives me chills every time I read this! Love the way you show the serious side of Hattori, since he so often isn't, and the way you got his accent.
3/28/2009 c1 9Embers of Inspiration
I think you deserve extra kudos because this is the first Detective Conan fic I've ever read and it met all of my expectations, hopes and then some. How absolutely insightfuly can you get? One detective's observations of another, I think you did very well with this especially since I just read this scene about twenty minutes ago. Congrats!

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
1/25/2009 c1 35charredfeathers
Wonderful. You've really captured Heiji's character in this... and I love the fact that you decided make him speak in Kansai-ben... it's made it all the more in character.

XD

Amazing work!
9/7/2008 c1 12Amanga
Jikkan-chan? Nice story. I think the Hattori-Heiji perspective was completey in character, and nice use of Osaka-ben. It made it more Heiji-like.
8/27/2008 c1 animegirl37
I love this more every time I read it.

I don't really know what else to say other than 'I love this', so... yes. I love this. And I love you for making me love this
1/19/2006 c1 31happilyinsane13
Houston? Thats were I LIVE! AWESOME! Anyways, I REALLY like it! Heiji's all going sorta lovin Ran, but of course, explains the fact he calls her neechan. I actually like weird pairings and Ran/Heiji is one. Although I have never seen one myself except for the one-shot I wrote. Anyways, VERY good!
12/11/2005 c1 19Notoyax17
that was pretty cool! (and I kinda understood it ^_^)
10/20/2005 c1 106Dagron
Waouh.

Wonderful, powerful, deductif Heiji observations.

And that's really a nice way of describing how Shinichi looks in that case o.o;

Well done! %is faving this%
10/7/2005 c1 25Snickerer
Ooh. Very, *very* nice, Especially that last line. Reminds me why I like Heiji, he's more profound than he looks *grins*

"the walking crime scene that is Kudo Shin’ichi." XD Now *that's* a great hook for a summary.

Oh, and thanks for the review for 'Whoops' and for putting me on author alert! ^-^ Glad you liked.
10/3/2005 c1 2Rockies
I liked it. Nice take on Heiji's perspective and his views on the situation.

Hope things are going better for you, as well =/
19 Page 1 2 Next »