FanFiction.Net
for Clues From A Crime Scene

9/29/2005 c1 17Natsudori Lina
*cheers*

Goodness, it's been *so* long since I've read a decent DC fic. When I saw that you wrote it, in the author's notes for Kakera, I knew I just *had* to read and review.

I *loved* it. I loved seeing an outsider's (well, not exactly an outsider 'cuz it's Heiji-chan) point of view on the situation between Ran and Shinichi.

Very nicely done. ^_^

-Lina
9/28/2005 c1 321YamiPaladinofChaos
I don't follow the manga all that much, but that was some good perspective on Shinchi and Ran. Not all that much of it from an outside POV.
9/25/2005 c1 24kyllir
That was really good! I think you captured it perfectly =D and I like how you honored Heiji's accent ^^ not many do. I hope to see more stories from you in the future!
9/24/2005 c1 49Fyliwion
Awesome story.. love how you kept Heiji's speech.. ^^ Since he *does* have a Kansai accent ^^ Really cool, and really like the musings. In character wonderfully ^^ Good luck with the hurricane (compeltely understand.. I'm listening to the winds attackling our house right now and wondering how long before the rain decides to actually move a county or so over and actually start ^^))
19 « Prev Page 1 2