for Life's Just Peachy

-Dinobrooke
1/25/2008 c14 16GriffinRose
You need to update. Now.
8/22/2007 c14 The Mad shoe1
Interesting fic, but DANG the story is getting complicated!
7/21/2007 c14 15neon flights
HAY BOBBYNEKO HOW YA DOIN'

Been a while, huh? :3 This chapter was good- sad about Kiwi, but the way Ulrich handled the whole thing was really cool. ^^
7/20/2007 c14 2AussieUlrich
Whoa... AWESOME STORY! I really like it mate please continue.
7/20/2007 c14 8Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
I must admit, this time I really thought for sure this story was dead. Nice to see I was wrong.

This chapter is really nice, with a lot of action and, with the exception of the rather gruesome Kiwicide, a tone that makes it feel like an episode straight out of the show. It's also fun to watch as, gradually, the mysterious link between XANA, Aelita, and Odd begins to slowly arouse suspicions from those around them.

Admittedly, the length of time between updates makes it a little hard to get back into the flow of things. As well, it feels like the mystery of the XANA/Odd/Aelita connection has been dragged out long enough without enough new relevant info added to keep it interesting.

All in all, though, it was a pleasant surprise to see this update, and I quite enjoyed it overall.
7/20/2007 c14 19Sithking Zero
Finally! An update!

I am still a faithfull reader; after all, you were one of the first ones to review my story "Heart of a Warrior."

What's XANA up to now? Very good, please update SOONER then last time...

Also, minor problem: You had Aelita use an energy sphere. In Season two, she didn't have that power, she gained that one along with her own memories at the begining of Season three.
1/18/2007 c12 hi
FUCK YOU keep up the good work
1/18/2007 c11 hi
i really like it so far.I'm not sure where u left off on lyoko but you can match full episods on youtube
1/17/2007 c10 hi
i really like it so far and by the way you spelled sissy wrong its spelled sissi
1/15/2007 c13 koncelikova
THAT WAS AWFUL

SORRY ABOUT THE FALAMES BUT KIWI DIED?

I HAD TO EXIT THIS ONE OUT WHEN MY BROTHER STARTED READING THE DOG PART HE YELLED AT ME BUT WHO CARES!

I CANT BELIVE YOU

SORRY AGAIN!

yes my real name is koncelikova !
1/15/2007 c11 koncelikova
good

i HATE Amelie

i HATE it when ulrihc fights with yumi

and i HATE william
1/14/2007 c1 koncelikova
that was awsome

i read them all and are you SON-NEKO? on a fanart site

if you are you rock.
1/4/2007 c13 Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
I just found out you updated...sorry for being so late. I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to check up on some of my favorite stories, this one included.

Anywho...this is a great chapter. Your characterization's a lot stronger here than in other parts of the story. The dialogue has also improved, although I found Sissy and Ulrich's cussing at the end a bit unnessecary. Still, it's more than made up for by the heartwrenching last scene. Poor Kiwi...

I'm glad to see you're updating more often, and look forward to more of your work.

Score: 4.5 out of 5.0
12/28/2006 c13 Alca99
Wow, this is such a great fic, but um...did Odd kill Kiwi?
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »