for Pocky

8/28/2006 c1 Watermellon Bubble Tea
oh dear lord, that is so true! pockey owns all! xD [awesome so far. I congratulate you. =)]
8/2/2006 c3 9Misura
Loved to see a small portion of this in Tatsuha's pov; it offered a look into his mind that definitely added to the story - and, okay, I've just got a soft spot for Tatsuha. A very fun read, that left me feeling like having some pocky (or, possibly, like I'd just eaten some).
8/2/2006 c1 Misura
And that's one last line I fully agree with. I liked the set-up for this fic, with Shuichi and Ryuichi flutting about and Tatsuha (surely) up to no good. Curious to see where things will go.
7/6/2006 c3 6LuV2Writ3
As a hopeless RyuichixTatsuha fan, I have to say that I absolutely LOVED the ending. Though I still wish there was a lot more.

I totally love the way you write everyone (Yes, I know I have said this before) I was so sad when the ending came. I think there should be a sequel or something! ^_^ Yes, listen to the readers, they know best after all!

But, even without a sequel, this fic left me with warm and fuzzy feelings, and my fan-girl mind was very pleased with this fic. I am so glad I found it.

Write more RyuichixTatsuha some time, I think you are great at it. Hope to see more from you very soon!

7/6/2006 c2 LuV2Writ3
I really liked this chapter too! *Imagines the scene with Ryuichi trying to help a shirt-less Tatsuha* ^_^...okay, I'm back from fan-girl land.

I'm still loving the way you write all of the characters. Tatsuha is just so..er, Tatsuha-like and very believeable. I loved his angsty little time in the shower.

Can't wait to see what Ryuichi has in store for everyone. That evil glint can't be good! ^_^ Luckily, the chapter is already up, so I don't have to wait!

7/6/2006 c1 LuV2Writ3
Haha, this is so adorably cute! I love having Ryuichi watching a sleeping Tatsuha. Kind of weird, but oh well. I love how Ryuichi is written in this, and its only the first chapter! It usually takes me a while to fall in love with a fic, but I can tell that I am going to like this one alot. I'm kind of glad its already complete. ^_^ Then I don't have to wait for you to update!

My favorite part was : "Loves is more like it, obsessed probably suits it better. But no, that's just you he is obsessed with and not the whole band after all." That is so like Tatsuha! Perfect discription Shuichi. ^_^

I love how in-character and adorable Ryuichi and Shuichi are! They are really hard characters to write.

Well, I'm off to read the next chapter!

7/3/2006 c3 3Toni'sGirl
OMG!

ahahah I usually hate stories with Tatusha in them but I have to say out of all of them THIS is def..def..definitly the one i love the most!

ahaha ilove ryuichi!...

wait i'm soo confuzed what is Yuki's problem!

aahaha i wanna know where they go...update! pretty please~
2/23/2006 c2 2RyuichiGravi
that was funny. THE AWESOME POWERS OF POCKY!
11/8/2005 c1 12Ji-Kobashiri
Ha ha ha! _ Aren't you a real naught? I like your work! Keep it up! I'll be looking forward to it! Ha ha ha! I'm starting to like you, Sakuma Sonnet-san!
11/7/2005 c1 6AyakaChan
aw that was so cute and so good! totally loved it!
11/7/2005 c2 2pickle-san
Aah! Thank you so much for continuing this story!

You're such a nice (she means lazy! ... shut up Aneki ...) person!

Tee hee.. I love it when Ryu gives Tats hints like that. Playful but adult Ryuichi... good stuff. Update soon!

Toodles!
11/6/2005 c2 18Flor de ceibo
It's been a while o.o... I was starting to think that you'll never update ;.;... anyway... I'm happy you did xD! I just love when Tatsu is such a fanboy AND he gets caught XD.

I CAN NOT believe that he didn't see Ryuichi o.o... even if he was asleep xD.

By the way...

"And I thought it would be the other way around…"

I DO LOVE YOU FOR THAT. Ryu on top rulz xD.

The chapter was funny =3, they didn't do anything yet... but they are knowing each other, right? Things have to be slow sometimes.

Update as you wish... but don't waist those times when it justs comes up ;-;...

And sorry for the LONG review n.n;... it's just I got a little excited because I wasn't sure if you werw ever updating again...

Hope to read you soon na no da ^^.

Shinigami Sakuma-Uesugi

P.D: "and Tatsuha SWORE he saw an evil wink from the singer to him as he walked past the kitchen door…" (Shinigami drolls and die VERY happy) xDU
11/6/2005 c2 18Fractured Dreams
wonderful! oh i love ryuichi more and more very day! and yea, this wasn't a bad chapter! *growls* it was great, and shame on you for saying it wasn't! I LOVE it! and i'll be sad when i read the final chapter *sniffs* but well done!
11/5/2005 c1 Kristal Sohma Maxwell
yo and hello this is a good start so far are you going to make another chapter anytime soon i wanna know what will happen next
9/29/2005 c1 2Yami Chikara