FanFiction.Net
for Magic Miracles

5/24/2009 c13 Amnisty
I love your stories!
5/19/2009 c1 1LunarLotis
I just love all your storys of Hellboy and Abe.I do hope you do more of them soon 3
1/29/2009 c27 44LilyHellsing
You really amaze me!

Ive been glancing through all of the Magic series stories and Ive fallen in love with Abe even more (if its possible to go past eternal love that is ;P)

Its sucks that schools in my way or else Id read every chapter of every story thoroughly. However I am going to go back tomorrow and add them to my favs. and probably try to review most chapters. Its an outrage of how many little reviews you got; you deserved a lot more! :P Great job, I really mean it!
1/8/2009 c1 2mrivera13
I'm sorry this is the last installment, but it's wonderful to see Abe in this light. Thank you.
10/26/2008 c4 2Shtare
wats with this story? i read it a little while ago and is didn't have all the accented letter a. why did u add them?
8/26/2008 c3 sifra
Hello again..wait,wait...THE FUCK! okay now that that's ou of my system i need say, dart...i though lewis was back again!i though that someone had died! but no Maggie's parents are alive! yes!please carry on with the series, i canot live without knowing!
7/17/2008 c27 1Campy117
I loved your story. I decided to read the entire thing before reviewing since it had been finished before i began reading it. I wish more people wrote stories as good as this one. Thanks for writing it,

M.A.C
10/2/2007 c27 Unolai
I thought it would be only fair if I read your ENTIRE series before reviewing. I mean, it only took me a couple of DAYS.

I love it! Especially because Maggie isn´t a MarrySue at all. She´s a human-being, with weaknesses and fears. Their relationship isn't perfect either, which makes it more believable. I hate it when writer's make a relationship perfect, without fights and 'break-ups'. You've done a great job!

I love the twins! *hugs them*
7/12/2007 c27 5Wolfinson
Hey, can you make a story that's a few years later? I think that you have the talent to do it, I just hope you will get enough motivation and a cheering peanut-gallery to egg you on. I love your series and went from 10PM to 3AM reading all of it. It was AWESOME!
5/1/2007 c27 8Kemurikat
Lovely story! And I can definitely see how Abe and Maggie's relationship could be a heck of a lot more complicated than Hellboy's and Liz's!
2/10/2007 c27 2Raging Raven
Great job.
1/22/2007 c1 LadyLoin
I wanted to read the whole series before I reviewed. I did. Beautiful work. I really hope that I get to read more about everyones adventures in your well crafted universe.
12/13/2006 c27 8dog youkai jane
...wow...that's all i can say, wow.
11/3/2006 c27 3BookishBatReads
This was a great series. You're a very good writer. And my mom used to make that eggy in a basket. I always loved it. ^^
7/11/2006 c27 2TheSongOfNature
the next instalment soon...right?
143 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »