for Our Strange Duet

4/5/2018 c12 Violet the BroadwayxDisneyfan
I loved the story :) I know this review is very late but thank you for writing it beautifully. I am also looking forward for the revised version of this story.
7/12/2015 c1 6ashstar54321
this is awesome! I am totally delighted!
6/27/2015 c12 3Magik8ball
A very beautiful amalgamation of two timeless classics. Well done.
3/4/2013 c12 7Trac1eisM0ka
Oh my god i cried at the end...this is so good!
1/6/2013 c12 moutain lion
That was spectacular! I couldn't tear myself away.
11/28/2012 c12 VacencyFound
Beautiful. That's all I have to say. A wonderful blend of two classics. I am truly amazed. Keep calm and write on!
10/4/2012 c6 Guest
Your story has truly intrigued me. The plot is good, and both fandoms are melded together almost perfectly. Both "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Music of the Night" are well placed. Great job so far and I can't wait to find out what will happen next.
7/29/2012 c1 Allanna Stone
great start!
7/11/2011 c12 Fearless
This was AMAZING! The way you managed to the mash the two together was splendid and well played out. Towards the last few chapters my heart was pounding. A bit of my died when I thought that Erik had died, but then the further I read he didn't die! Perhaps you should make a sequel to this? Someone that can match Erik..maybe...Still I applaud you for making this story just simply amazing (I can't find any other words to describe it). But I hope that maybe you will make a sequel to this. =)
2/25/2011 c12 saphira0eragon
This story made my day. You combined by my two favorite love stories of all time. I would like to have read more scenes with the Phantom and the Beast.
1/24/2011 c12 7zoe alice
I had my doubts, but when all's said and done, this is just a proper fairytale and a good story.
11/8/2010 c12 32Horses of Shadow and Night
Aww! I love this story! One of my favorites on fanfiction! I Love the ending! But it kinda makes me sad, like I don't want it to be over!
2/16/2010 c12 4NeverlandsPiratePrincess
one of the best stories i have read on here so far
1/16/2010 c12 1relhoff
REALLY really great! I loved it!
12/5/2009 c12 2DeenaSoraDrake
Let me see if I can control myself for a moment here...

To start off, "Beauty and the Beast" has been my favorite Disney movie as long as I've known I had one. I love the man/monster lesson it teaches (as such, "Hunchback of Notre Dame" is in my top 5 as well).

I have recently watched the 2004 "Phantom of the Opera" movie, the version of the Phantom that was clearly described in this story. I love the similar message in it, with how true beauty lies in the heart.

But how you put the Phantom in "Beauty and the Beast", including many of the songs from his movie, I was fully captured into the story. During the last two or three chapters, I was literally biting down on a mechanical pencil because I was so anxious. By the end, the story left me breathless; if I were to let myself do it, I would have been literally hyperventilating from the excitement the story gave me. I also don't know what else to say. I would give you the praise this story earns for you, but the story has left me speechless. Just about the most epic crossover I have ever read. 3 :)
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »