for The Blood of Passion

2/6/2013 c1 wwejackass
This is so sad. Poor john and maria :,( Great job though.
3/11/2009 c1 Andreea
Oh my god! I just cry. You're awsome! Congratiulations!
8/13/2008 c1 4gabarella-chan
This story makes me cry everytime. It's well written and all. I love it, I just feel so bad for Maria losing John. Beautiful fic, absolutely touching. [:
5/29/2007 c1 11AmbrolleignsxLove
O...M...G

This story makes me cry everytime I read it... as in everytime, even if I've read it many times already, I still cry! especially the last part..

Well, hope to read more about John and Maria... I just love them together.. just read the pen name...
1/29/2007 c1 21shannygoat
OMG, I cried...no one makes me cry, but I did. That was so beautifully tragic. I loved it. I've always hated Trish, that bitch...I just wish that John would have been given forgiveness before he died. I still can't beleive he died.

Excellent story. I'm mad that I just discovered you last week. SO now, I have to read everything you have on this site and just my luck...I love Pirates of the Carribean too. And I've always wanted Elizabeth and Jack together.

Shanny
4/8/2006 c1 2ash.cash.hemme
AW

I THINK U GOT THE POINT
4/4/2006 c1 17valistus
wow this was, it was i can't really explain it, it was so powerful. It was great, it was really great. I, I'm really speechless, I'll admit I actually shed a few small tears it was really well written good job.
10/6/2005 c1 20Pinayprincesa
oh no poor Maria:(:(
10/5/2005 c1 6of wonderlands and alices
Sniffle. Wow, that was breathtaking. The lyrics in the beginning were fitting and suited the story quite well. I loved this one-shot, it's so beautiful. Sniffle. Yeah, you have reason to be proud, this is some good sh*t. Good job, and keep it up. -Favorites-

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service