for My Brother's Keeper

8/23/2021 c4 Guest
Actually nm it might be James who did it
8/23/2021 c1 Guest
I have a feeling that the spell hit Harry but James fired a weak spell that did not do too much
8/11/2021 c1 muffdyvr
whats the point of a weak useless puff harry.
3/12/2015 c5 Guest
Ronald has blue eyes. Ginevra's the one with brown.
1/29/2010 c5 SarahTheEpic
HUFFLEPUFF! HARRY? IN HUFFLEPUFF? NO.
7/19/2009 c5 23Rori Potter
That was interesting. Update soon.
4/23/2009 c5 Fox Loves Shinigami
great fic so far. update soon ^_^ Ja.
11/29/2007 c5 10JadeAshes
WHY DID YOU PUT HIM IN HUFFLEPUFF? WHY!

JA
11/23/2007 c5 13Serpent91
Love this! Can't wait until we get to know if Harry really is possesed by Voldie
11/1/2007 c5 Barkers2
I love how Harry isn't neglected and abused, and that he and his brother get along as actual brothers do. I think it's awesome how Harry went into Hufflepuff and that he isn't super-powerful and all that jazz.

Anyway, brilliant fic, can't wait 'til ya next update!
9/27/2007 c5 1Arbitrary Doom
...WOOT...thank you for not puting harry in Slytherin or Gryffindor...i like it thus far...please continue...XP!
9/4/2007 c5 HopelessxRomanticx1993
Ouch. Who guided Ron? Fred, George, or Percy? At least two of those had to have died, or one is sitting somewhere else. So he has two brothers left, and that's IT? Double Ouch. I don't know what I'd do in that situation, but believe me, it wouldn't be pretty. Where's Hermione? Update. Hopeless out.
7/16/2007 c5 4TXBuddy
I look forward to you continuing this story. you have some great ideas that make it very different. I look forward to you having a split in the twins, a slightly different history, makes sense since voldie fought for a few more years than before. What will happen, and no kids for padfoot. what of remus he did not show at the house is he gone a hero yes but did he survive, not quite sure.
5/4/2007 c5 Fate
I really liked this fic. I think this is the first time that I've read a Harry's-not-the-boy-who-lived-but-his-sibling-is story that didn't have Harry being neglected in it. I'd love to read more if you decide to update. :)
4/6/2007 c5 22dinkus minkus
Hello, there! Good story - a couple of twists in there...

Interested in martial arts, are you? Just a little? Hahaha.

I'm sorry, this is the critical section of the 'constructive criticism' ballot - there's a small amount of confusion in your story between 'there' and 'their', etc. If you want, I can be your beta. Sort of like an editor, I check through what you've written and fix up the spelling/grammar then send it back to you to post.

If you don't want to, okay!

Keep it going; we need a few less Abused!Harrys in the world.
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »