for Friends for Life – Friends for Real

10/12 c40 7Cartoonanimewritter
Haven’t seen this story in years
10/8 c16 spamari1181
I honestly came back to try and give the story another chance. That maybe I was too harsh. But this chapter proved me wrong. What happened to Trixie was rape. I find her reaction to it and forgiving him COMOLETELY unrealistic and out of character. Jake's reaction to hearing she was rapped, that she cheated on him, and that his cousin was betraying him and stealing his identity was VERY out of character As for the author's note in that episode Jake did use Trixie but that was years ago and now he is a grown man who sacrificed so much to help her raise a child not his own. Not only for her but for his best friend. There is NO WAY IN HELL that he would EVER pimp her out like that. That goes against his promise to Spud and his own personality. I was right to be harsh in my judgement to thus book the first time. Trixie this whole book has been out of character in a bad way. Everyone's out of characterness is an insult to the original show.
10/7 c6 spamari1181
Surprise baby stories are not my thing. I was really enjoying it up until that plot. I find it hard to believe Trixie would be that irresponsible. I also find it hard to believe she would flirt with Jake, have sex with Spud, then flirt with Alex. That felt ooc but the surprise baby was my hard no. It is cheap drama and most of the time uncharacteristically irrisponcible. And from the comments it seems like the story goes one for more of that and then some. So I'm going to quit reading while I am ahead.
4/12 c1 Guest
I hope you haven’t forgotten abt this story
11/30/2018 c39 Guest
MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE, I'M SO LATE BUT SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU'VE ADDED A NEW CHAPPIE!
9/27/2018 c39 Guest
UPDATE PLEEEEASE ! lmao , I keep coming back to this story...I need more
9/4/2018 c1 4BtcX
Veri n1c34CNst0ritZ
9/2/2018 c39 1CheetooBreath
OMG I can't believe there's an update! I'm so excited to read this tonight! I'm gonna GT some snacks and everything thank you so much for updating!
7/7/2018 c39 Guest
I've been waiting YEARS for an update and I'm so happy you're back! I need to re-read the story but I've been doing that for a long time. Haha. Hope you get to finish this. I missed lengthy Trixie Jake fics and no one compares to yours. Welcome back!
6/19/2018 c39 2Kuroy
Hi,
funny coincidence. A few days before you posted this chapter, I rembedered some ADJL fanfics and looked this one up on the old ADFF site... Didn't remember that you continued it here, until I got an update mail.
I don't have every details of this story in my memory but looking forward to your completion of this story.
Best regards.
6/17/2018 c39 Guest
Holy shit, dude. This was the first fanfiction I ever read and it sparked my love for writing. So glad to see you updated it.
3/25/2018 c1 1CheetooBreath
I absolutely LOVE this fan fiction! I've read it so many times already but it never gets old to me. I'm just posted the first chapter to my ADJL fanfic and I would LOVE some feedback on it
9/30/2017 c1 8Bwilla
Hey, My friend and I are doing a podcast where we read our favorite fic, and I would love to include this one. Of course all credit will go to you, and we will link back here. I also wanted t say this fic messed with my brain in such a fantastic way that I was still thinking about it year after I read it, and tracked it down to read it again!
2/12/2017 c38 Guest
Omg update please I know you haven't been here for like the longest but I just found your storie and I love it! Jakextrixie I love. hopefully you'll come back and finish up this story
12/26/2016 c38 claritza
Next chapters please jake x trixie onegai
337 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »