for Lady Marmalade

7/31/2015 c1 Jennifer N
I KNEW that's what this story was about when I read the title! The end cracked me up! I hop you do this w/ other musical numbers! It was great! Keep the good work!
11/2/2010 c1 4Mew Mew Pachirisu
LOL xD! I think me and my friends are doing this song and I`m the most like ami and I`mdoing Ami`s part x] LOL Such a coinsidence!
11/28/2009 c1 20bad girl 61
that was awesome
8/15/2009 c1 princess moonie of the moon
lol that was hell funny

except i dont think goku would've chased trunks around tho lol but it was still funny to imagine :)
6/3/2004 c1 serena
HILARIOUS:)
3/10/2004 c1 Kathryn
I LOVE IT! It's trule great! my best friend told me it's good, and she'sright! I have to tell my other friends about this!
2/14/2004 c1 5Serenity Komoshiro
That was great! Hope you make a sequel!~-^v
1/25/2004 c1 rdfng slvrfng's lil sis
*stops her internet hover scooter and reveiws*
That was great! I like how Rei introduced the show and ended it!
*Begins to start the scooter*
Before I go, make a new chapter to The F*ed Up Crossover!
*Zooms off*
Ja Ne!
6/29/2003 c1 sailor g
laffin my arse off. that was so funny!
6/28/2003 c2 Sparkle
I VOTE ETERNITY IN YOUR ARMS! I have been waiting FOREVER for it to be updated! Ja!

-Sparkle-
6/27/2003 c2 Serenitylovers
This one was really funny. Why don't you give the stories that you don't want to other fanfiction writers to finish up the story. All of your stories are very good and you should never throw away good stories.
6/26/2003 c1 jessi
keep this one i love it it is so funny make another chapter though with them singing another totally cool song. Great work
7/19/2002 c1 tori
it rocks keep it comin
2/1/2002 c3 1Nikko S.P
grounded! ! no fair! post more asap. HONEY BUN!
1/25/2002 c1 1Raa Estelle
God, your hilarious! Are any of your fics serious? Nie? Okay then, that's okay with me!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »