for Phantoms and Slayers

Yes! Go Buffy!
8/19/2018 c12 SwingingOnAStar
You have Buffy's bluntness down perfectly! Lol
8/19/2018 c10 SwingingOnAStar
Dang! And that's my girl, breaking stuff and storming off!
8/19/2018 c8 SwingingOnAStar
Ben and Buffy are my new favorite couple! Lol
8/19/2018 c7 SwingingOnAStar
Oh my gosh! I can't thank you enough for the name part! Just perfect!
8/19/2018 c4 SwingingOnAStar
I'm already so invested into this story and its killing me that I know it hasn't been updated in over a year! You are blending everything so perfectly, its just amazing and soooooooo much fun to read!
3/7/2018 c24 11Esmereilda
ok how did spike end up in star wars-verse
3/4/2018 c13 Esmereilda
good luck with that maul if the evils of buffy-verse couldn't kill her then uve got ur work cut out for ya XD
1/17/2018 c26 Ms. Lady Wolf
A wonderful story and fun to read. Since this hasn't been updated in over a year, that makes me sad. Thank You for sharing what you have. I hope all is well with you.
1/4/2018 c26 Isabelle
Wow I read this all in one sitting and a) IT'S AMAZING and b) I really should have gone to bed hours ago but I couldn't stop reading! Thanks so much for writing this :)
12/21/2017 c25 12Sarpndo
So, this is amazing. A crossover that is so flawlessly executed that it seems like it's not even a crossover, just a natural part of these universes. The characters are so well-captured and developed and the writing is amazing. I look forward to reading more and seeing where you take our intrepid heroes.
12/1/2017 c7 38Mako-clb
Is that supposed to be how Padme gets the idea to name her son Luke? I just have to know.
12/1/2017 c4 Mako-clb
This is an interesting crossover so far. I'm curious to see where you take it.
11/21/2017 c26 68KyliaQuilor
I look forward to more of this story some day
269 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »