for Halloween Masquerade: Behind the Mask

12/11/2005 c2 5Devil Subaru Chan
lol! Love this story, it's super good. Keep up the good job and please update soon.

^_~ Subaru_Chan ~_^

Ja Ne! ^_^
12/11/2005 c2 10Kackie
*giggles* this was really funny!

kinda hard to see what was speech and what wasn't though...

you could to "this" when someone's speaking...

anyways ^^ really funny!
10/28/2005 c2 7Liah-chan
lol this is rather amusing! poor Bryan though! being followed by Mao has to be awful!

update soon plz

Liah xx
10/20/2005 c2 3RkR
*laughs* This was funny too^^ and thanks for the picture you sent. Though you didn't do it but still^^ Anyway, that was great! Please update soon! Some one has a plan up his sleeve...*chuckles*

I wonder when Tyson will come...I wanna see ppls faces when they see him*chuckles evily* poor poor Tyson...*laughs evily*

TY: she's scaring me...

Anyway, update soon!
10/19/2005 c2 SfRdsw
thanks for the pic update soon. poor bryan being chased by mao doesn't sound very fun
10/12/2005 c1 SfRdsw
Good job keep it up! Tyson should have gotten the malibu barbie costume *Laughs*
10/11/2005 c1 RkR
Very funny!^^ You must update soon! I want to see the looks of peoples faces when they see Max and Tyson...heheheheh...update!
10/11/2005 c1 21Kai's the Best
Really good. I loved it. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and plz update soon
10/10/2005 c1 104Symphonickey
^_^ Wow, this turned out better than when I beta'd it. Lol. Anyways, I hope my summary fit for this.

Kai: like your head can fit

Tke: *glare* my head isn't as big as yours.

Kai: nani!

both: *start fighting*

Tyson: ^^;; well, update soon and TPLAS! Type up what you have and every day when you get home from writing it, type that part up!