FanFiction.Net
for Heart of Darkness

2/12/2008 c4 5Azure Neko
The description was fantastic. I think that description is better than action sequences. It tends to be easier to understand.
11/1/2007 c2 Sora
Wow. This is really unique. I love stories like this. :)
2/26/2007 c4 11RandomTopic
This is a good story. I like how Dark Link examined everything around him in the temple. Although, I don't understand how he was sent back in time when Ganondorf was defeated. And is he going to meet Link later?
1/28/2007 c4 2Anna I
Thanks for your review =) And yes, it does seem pretty plausible, eh? I'm surprised I was the first of my friends to make a solid case in the name of Purlo (the STAR man) being Tingle-like... and yes, Purlo is his official name.

As for your story: I am REALLY enjoying it (the first two chapters made me "emo" xD, hehe). I just kept on reading it, even though I'm uh... late for something now
8/12/2006 c4 5pinkythesnowman
Ooh, this is really interesting. I relaly like this... though I liked it rather better when he was an adult.

Now I feel awful for killing Dark Link. =(

I hope he and Link meet up soon! Oh, and a Ganondorf and Dark Link confrontation would be cool...

Keep writing! This is great!
8/6/2006 c1 1Astrid Poodle
Ganondorf, you brilliant man! A REFLECTION! Better than making a phantom Link, I say!

...And Ganondorf's sexy, too. _
2/25/2006 c4 16sakume
I loved it. Absolutely amazing. I waited for this one for quite a while. But you know. It was just...perfect. I wonder...who will he meet next? Malon? Or Link himself? Goodness, what would that be like? Strange...Great job. Sk.
2/22/2006 c4 3WomanWarrior7
Ok very interesting story. Please update.
2/18/2006 c4 17Ryna-chan
What exactly happened to Dark Link? He regained his time just because the other Link did? And I gotta know, are you gonna have them meet? (I think that would be interesting...) I love how you discribed everything in this chapter, I had to tap into my memory and imagination to fully get it (But it's not a bad thing! ^.^) Can't wait for more!
2/17/2006 c4 14payroo
Yes, I think this chapter is definitely better with the pronouns/name balance. Very sweet chapter, it's very cool to see the world through his clueless eyes! update soon, hopefully!
2/17/2006 c4 10blondie91
I'm pathetic.. when you described the ant I sat there wondering what the heck you were talking about and then when I read that it was an ant...I felt pretty stupid lol. Then again I have a legitimate excuse...I have a headache...heh...

I liked that chapter. It was pretty cool going through Dark Link's experiences when he was seeing things he'd never seen before. Yup ^.^
2/14/2006 c3 14payroo
Aw, the fight is so heart-rending. The vivid description of his leg bones crunching really made me feel for Dark Link...

Link himself seems almost brutal here, it puts a whole new twist on things and I like it!

Ooh, sorry to bug you about the pronouns again, but it is something of a problem. Especially avoid using the person's name two times in the same sentence, like here: "Turning, Link walked away from the only enemy Link regretted to fight." It would really be better to rephrase it like: "Turning, Link walked away from the only enemy he regretted to fight."

Sorry if I seem like a grammar snob or anything... but I really like your ideas and just hope you can present them a bit better. I must know what happens next! And so I will put this story on my Alerts list! :D

keep writing the next chapter!
2/14/2006 c2 payroo
I loove Dark Link's exploration of the world around him, it seems so innocent and sweet somehow... sigh.

Eh, This may seem a bit picky of me to say so, but you use the words "Dark Link" a lot. At least 30 times. Try using more pronouns and avoid starting quite so many sentences with Dark Link. I know it's hard but it'll make the sentence structure of your story flow a lot better.

Anyways, a very interesting story so far and Dark Link seems so sweet, especially with the bit about killing.

Onwards!
2/14/2006 c1 payroo
Heyy, I like this so far! The train of his thought is written so well, it actually seems pretty natural. Onwards to the next chapter!
1/18/2006 c3 7little-chibi-girl
Oh you! You took my idea...^^ joking well..no I'm not but oh well I guess thats what I get for writing the whole story first THEN posting it. Well anywayz cooll chapter your giving me much insperation! I'll Be looking forward to the next chapter!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »