FanFiction.Net
for The Time on the Cinammon Moon

4/26/2007 c19 1charmedatwriting
plz plz plz add an epiloge i would love to read it
4/15/2007 c19 4mslupin21
Oh this was SO good :D I would very much like an epilogue :P Excellent writing...very diiferent type oof time fic :D usually they're at school. I like this a lot though :D ANywho, keep up the excellent writing :D
4/8/2007 c19 2ELP1C
Oh, it was just so cute! Your story was really good, I love it!
3/22/2007 c19 2dreamingstar213
Hi! *waves* loved the story even tho there were alot of grammer mistakes and typo and whatnot. If you need someone to reread it if you ever decide to edit it just message me. I'd love to be able to help you make your story flow better in the grammatical sense.

I think you should do an epilogue! I loved it even tho I dont even really like the pairing but its was amazing all the same. Almost made me cry (would have if I wasnt reading in school)
1/17/2007 c19 sirenfairy
yes add an epilogue i love this story write another one please
1/5/2007 c18 Sweet-Oklahoma
Just saw the Poll please make another so I think that is A
1/5/2007 c19 Sweet-Oklahoma
Wow I really loved this story. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
1/4/2007 c6 Sweet-Oklahoma
that was really good
1/4/2007 c7 Sweet-Oklahoma
I am really liking this
12/26/2006 c19 9FmaFan10
yes make an epilogue! good story by the way
12/18/2006 c19 1amrawo
great chapter! i loved it!
12/18/2006 c19 8Rory Granger
I love it! And I would love an epilogue, if you really think you have something else to say. It's so good the way it is, that maybe, if you force yourself into doing an epilogue, it won't be as good as the rest.
12/14/2006 c19 2Katerina Malfoy

PLEASE!
12/11/2006 c19 4WolfieMoon
I don't know if you are still thinking about an epilouge [judging by the time lapse I would say NO], if you are though I say A! Just to kind of put icing on the cake. A very delicious cake might I add, this was a great story! I guess in most of them I forget that he is with Tonks...antiways fabulous story and on MY top 10~A+! 10/10!
12/9/2006 c7 URGH
I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS SOTRY, ITS TOO OUT OF CHARACTER AND JUST DOESN'T SEEM REALISTIC ENOUGH TO EVEN COMPARE THESE TWO CHARACTERS TO HERMIONE AND REMUS. SORRY
362 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »