FanFiction.Net
for Capture My Heart

1/22/2006 c1 13d'Anima
Greetings! I've decided to begin the laborious task of reading this fic. I must say, this has to be one of the most cleverly crafted fics. And it's only the first chappie...Inu sounds so damn sexy in this! XD

~Miko
1/22/2006 c7 12alchemistgrl09
hehe forgot to push the story alert button.
1/22/2006 c9 alchemistgrl09
Oh Kawaii! And the eyes were Koga! AM I right? Well I totally can't wait to read more so plz plz plz update soon!

ttyl,

Dani
1/22/2006 c9 3iNuQTpIe
dum dum DUM! Uh Oh! Who is it!
1/22/2006 c9 6CrazyPoet
WOW! I NEVER read Inuyasha stories that are so out of cannon, but something drew me into this one. It is SO amazing what you've done with the characters, making them your own while keeping their essential characteristics. This is such an addicting story and I do hope you'll post another chapter soon. Thanks so much for bringing some talent and good writing back into Inuyasha fics!
1/22/2006 c3 1Kei-Ookami.kara.mori
GREAT STORY! I love it!
1/22/2006 c9 Nightmare800
OMG i would laugh so hard if it turned out Miroku was behind the door! Oh and you know what my favorite line in the whole story is? ok its this line: There must be two Inuyasha’s…that was the only logical explanation.

Anyways update soon!
1/22/2006 c9 BitcheyBabe66
love it!
1/22/2006 c9 5Rupali-m
GREAT STORY!

loved ch 9 the most lol:P very sad though, this story is jsut like perfect (not exactly cause nothings perfect- but like everythign jsut set up so good adn stuff lol:P PLEASE UPDATE SOON ^-^
1/22/2006 c9 7ImmortalSoull
O.O that was so cute! im happy they finally have work things out...but, whoo could those cold eyes watching them belong to? O.O
1/22/2006 c9 2DemonicDragon202
Its either sesshomaru or kouga watching them. They kissed again, YES! Please update soon. I really, really, really like your story.
1/22/2006 c9 1NekoAsami
I bet it's Sesshoumaru... who else would have 'cold eyes'? Anyways, it's good. I wonder what Inuyasha's gonna do once he's half demon again... After kissing Kagome, chaos... pure chaos... actually I don't know what'll happen cause I'm not the one writing the fic! You are! And kudos to you! It's so very good. Oops, already said that. Okay, so one more time. Very Good! Update soon! Please and Thank You!
1/22/2006 c9 5Kikyo'sExterminator
Ah great, it's probably Kouga. Lo odio! He ruins everything! In every single fanfiction! Sono di destra, o sono di destra?
1/22/2006 c9 1xKamekox
OMG I BET I KNOW WHO IT IS RIGHT..ITS KOUGA OMG U HAVE TO UPDATE AGIAN SO I CAN FIND OUT. THIS STORY IS REALLY AWSOME PLEASE UPDATE AGIAN SOON.

PS. LOVE THE KAGS AND INU BIT :
1/22/2006 c9 lunabelle0
Who's watching them? Is it Koga? Who is it please update soon! Oh and great chapter update soon!
587 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »