FanFiction.Net
for Capture My Heart

11/4/2005 c2 27Avelyn Lauren
Time to meet naraku. What do you see kagome? Do you see the half demon that he is? Do you see the dangerous man, demon he is? Are you only miko or are you more than you know? She knows that she is a miko. She didn't know that her father was a drug lord. What else does she not know? What else has he not told her? what does she know that she thinks that she doesn't? She knows that thye hae been watching her? I think that she knows for how long. this should be interesing? I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!
11/4/2005 c2 62Blahsblah2001
Inuyasha taking orders form Naraku... on the same team as Koga...

OH THE WRONGNESS OF IT ALL!

(Bashes head against wall)

Okay, other than the blatant OOC- ness, (which I'll admit seems pretty neccesary, but still) It's a good start ot a story. Waiting on teh next chappie!

_melissa
11/4/2005 c3 2Child of the Silvery Moon
o.o... AWSOME! lol ^-^ i cant wait to read more! lol *huggles story and author* uppydate soon?
11/4/2005 c2 nessa
great story. can you make Inuyasha be sort of good?
11/3/2005 c2 NightStar
Hey Hazel-Dream,(hope I spelt that right)... well anyways, is this suposed to be the that sequel you were talking about for Highschool Daze? Well, it doesn't sound like one but the Story ROCKS! So hurry and UP-DATE ASAP!

~bye-bye~
10/22/2005 c2 lttlemscrzy
and the rest is...where? this is really good, please contnue it for me ^.^
10/21/2005 c1 kaggy
i wuv the story gurl so wads up my friends also wuv this story by the way and can't wait to read more aint that cool lol anyways typen soon bye gurl
10/21/2005 c2 kamatea
hey whats up i love the story so far youre a great story writer anyways hope to here more soon bye
10/21/2005 c2 5ArtYume
Hurry up and update it plz, It's a great story and I want 2 read more!
10/21/2005 c2 32new moongirl
next chapie! we!
10/21/2005 c2 71WitchyGirl99
Thanks for updating so fast! Please update soon again I want to know what happens next!
10/21/2005 c1 Kimberly
I love your story hurry up and up date it.
10/21/2005 c2 Kimberly
I love this story, hurry up and update it.
10/21/2005 c2 1lil gurly gurl
gd story update update!
10/21/2005 c2 4X-x-XLissaX-x-X
hi

oh goody hehe well oh well that was good very good

spike