for Capture My Heart

5/3/2008 c20 sam
. i like your storry alot but im curious as to why its takeing forever =P lol

please update soon and ya...
2/2/2008 c20 mcookiy
PLEASE! Update! This is getting really intresting, i want to know what happens!I'm like at the edge of my seat here, don't leave me hanging!
12/13/2007 c20 10Kagome126
OMG this is SO good! I can't wait to see what happens! Please, PLEASE update soon, I'm dieing to know what happens!

Hm...Takashi with Hojo could it be about Kagome? If so could Takashi possibly be Inuyasha? Hmm...wonder, wonder lol
11/23/2007 c17 19Eyeliner-Vampire
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! you have to up-date soon!
11/19/2007 c20 1caninot
MORE PLEASE!
9/8/2007 c20 tay
this is the best story i have read so far well in this form of gangs and all that and i love it, it keeps getting better and better keep up the good work and keep em coming...
8/8/2007 c20 wannaBmiko
WOW...I have to be honest that I didnt really like the story to begin with but you got my attention pretty quick and way to leave the cliffhanger...please hurry and update!
8/8/2007 c20 2AutumnTheReviewer
wow, awesome so far.. but I miss Inuyasha. So badly. Is that taka dude him? Please oh please have him be inu. Anyways, I stayed up all night to read this, and i need to catch a few z's. So keep up the great work!
8/5/2007 c20 Lisa
Such a good story but the wait is so long. ^_^
8/3/2007 c20 MULAN-IFUWEREGAY
update soon
8/3/2007 c20 4Kim Pluedeman
please update soon! i'm getting really anxious to know what happens next!
7/27/2007 c20 18Jezzie Lynn
DUN DUN DUN! Kagome let go of her love for Inuyasha? NO! =[ And the file was about herself? uh-oh! I can't wait for the next update! Great job on this chapter, by the way!
7/26/2007 c20 Keruseyu326
Wow. I'm completely blown away at how awesome this story is! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this story of yours! It's so full of angst and depression, and yet love and suspense, mystery and drama, too! As my nickname is the Grammar Nazi (courtesy of my lovely little sister...), I have to say that in the beginning chapters, you almost always used the right word, just spelled wrong (i.e. except/accept; to/too; etc.), though I have a similar problem. I tend to use words that not a lot of people have never even heard of! I just love this story, though! Can I be bold in offering a suggestion, though? I wish to any supreme being you may praise that there was more description. Some places were really good, like Souta's condition and the bedrooms, but then other places, there was hardly any at all. If you take a gander at my story, you may understand why I'm obsessed with description. A lot of people tell me that I over-describe things, but that's just me. I like description! I think it'd make your wonderful story longer; as I was reading it, I noticed that quite a few of your paragraphs were no more than a sentence or two, and seeing that for long periods of time (I read your entire story today!) can really start getting repetitive, even boring, despite how captivating the text. I'm not dissing this at all, these are just my own suggestions and opinions, so I really hope you don't hate me or anything for it! I just believe in giving a real review, not simple, "Hey! Good story; hope you update soon!" To me, that's just not right, especially when exceptional stories like yours deserve a heartfelt review. Anyway, I hope this review wasn't too long for you; I like talking WAY too much! I can't wait for the next installment, though, and I hope you update when you've got the time. Thanks for posting your story, bye!
7/25/2007 c20 3iNuQTpIe
! Oh my GOD! BUT SHE'S NOT DEAD! ROAR! Update soon please!
7/23/2007 c20 Kisskitty