FanFiction.Net
for A Thousand Paper Cranes

6/6/2009 c1 shotbyanepoch
Pretty good, sorry to say I don't have any suggestions.
3/3/2009 c20 1daydreaming.cali
Aw, thanks!

Anyway, to the content thing, maybe you can summarise the, erm, action in the series and then make a one-shot of the actual thing, warning readers about the content. They do this frequently in the Indiana Jones category, and it works very well.
2/27/2009 c20 1Nelle07
Aw I love it! I'm comfortable with sex but probably everyone else isn't! But there are other stuff in relationships so it'll be all good! Can't wait!
2/27/2009 c20 Chelsey
AMAZING! I really liked Scott in this chapter! I'm so excited for benny and elaine! In the next story I'd read as intimate as you'll write. I'm 17 so I'm a bit older than most! But I'd love to see them get that close! I can't wait for the sequel! I hope you change your mind and have it up before summer! I'll miss this story! It is excellent!
2/27/2009 c13 chelsey
YES! Exactly how I wanted it! I'm super excited to read on so this will be short. Iove benny and elaine's closeness in this chapter. Hams rejection made me cringe inside for him! Poor thikng!i
2/27/2009 c20 5beautyqueen321
That was PERFECT! I loved the ending! And you had better wire a sequel, but don't make me wait three years to read it :)
2/27/2009 c18 beautyqueen321
That was good. The scene at the restaurant reminded me of Mighty Ducks 3 which happens to be one of my favorite movies... so great job!
2/27/2009 c13 beautyqueen321
I thought this chapter was good, it was nothing like you said. If didn't feel forced or anything like you said. I liked it actually, and I'm glad you did a crazy mass update because I've had a hard week and I'm glad to have something to chill out to.
2/26/2009 c11 chelsey
I loved this chapter! I missed elaine but I loved benny in this one though. It makes me wonder how the sandlot kids are gonna feel about this... If he tells them. Congrats on finishing up the story! I'll miss it!
2/24/2009 c10 1Hippeastrum
alright i guess ill wait even if i dont want to

keep up the very good chapters if that makes sense
2/21/2009 c7 chelsey
This chapter was super sweet! Benny and elaine are so cute! Again I loved benny pov
2/19/2009 c8 Hippeastrum
alright when are they gonna get together?

please make it soon
2/17/2009 c6 Chelsey
this was great! I loved it. Bennys POV really let me see he is more mature and it gave us some insight on his budding feelings for elaine. I'm really excited to see their feelings grow for each other...can't wait ! And I love how they balance each other out. Fantastic chapter!
2/16/2009 c6 5beautyqueen321
This was so good! I really do love this story. And for the record I think the way you're portraying the characters is perfect. I love that Elaine has opinions of her own, it makes her more real.

Please don't make me wait another couple of years before you update again.
2/16/2009 c6 1Nelle07
Aw i lOve it! I hope they get together :D!
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »