FanFiction.Net
for A Thousand Paper Cranes

4/30/2007 c2 Sweet-Romantic
I love the story so far. I thouth the line from 'Now and Then' was hilariously used in the story. you are a kick-ass writer
4/30/2007 c1 enduracegirl
i love this chapter it is the best! someone is fiannally ahead of me on the list im going to be updating soon so please review my next chap on YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL.
4/28/2007 c1 lil'missvixin
Ah-mazing, as are all your stories! udpate soon!
4/20/2007 c1 JoBroFan4Life
this storie is awesome. I've been waiting forever for you to wroter more. please update!
4/19/2007 c1 beautyqueen321
So apparently since I've already reviewed this before you re-did it I'm not allowed to submit another signed review. BUT I just wanted you to know that I think that you are fabulous! And my birthday present = freaking awesome! I can't wait to read more of this. I hope you'll see it thorough to the end and finish it. LOVE!
4/19/2007 c1 1Marshmalu
Damn it! you're such an amazing writer, Chastine! I'm soo jealous! keep writing...I've been waiting forever for this story to start!
4/18/2007 c1 Sweet-Romantic
aww that's so cute
12/29/2006 c2 2amoramor101
please, please, please update! please! i'm dying while waiting for it!
12/25/2006 c2 Michelle
Stupid fag.

Haha, that sounds like something I'd call someone.

Update anyway, because I like this story. :)

And I need more.

I have obsessive compulsive tendacies.

-.-'
12/25/2006 c1 Michelle aka LikeWoahhh
Do I love this story?

Have I read it over and over?

Am I now obsessed with it?

Should you update?

12/23/2006 c2 4RedSox2006
OMG! You absolutely have to update this story... i will die if you don`t! it`s awesome!
12/22/2006 c2 shortal
Omg that was so good! I love the plot! You need to make her like Benny too though, I mean he's kinda' lonley not having nobody and when he does she doesn't return the feeling? No, she needs to love him too! I still love it though!
12/22/2006 c2 2Skyriia
Aw! To cute i would kill to be in Alyssa'a position for just like a minute. Yes i am overly obessed but i dont care what they say i love this story and the movie! Update soon i am begging you!
11/14/2006 c2 2Raging Raven
Awe, young love.
11/13/2006 c2 news to the maxx
i can't believe you left it hanging like that and you still haven't updated!really good and i hope you get back to it soon.
116 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »