for Crazy Commercials

4/16/2010 c1 Nique13
So funny!
6/4/2006 c1 Psychotic Anime Stalker
That made me laugh the whole time! I'm still laughing. I want the bat. That would work so well for my sister.(she really needs it)
2/25/2006 c1 12Dejichan4444
I've got only one thing to say: LMAO
2/2/2006 c1 1Lynn-the-Dragon
I want The Bat!
12/9/2005 c1 10CoWz-In-GrAsS
That is so awesome! I love it! This rules ^_^
12/4/2005 c1 6Watasumi Chikin
hahahah that was so funny! youre one of my fav authors cause of your stories, and this one was one of my favorites! make more commercials, but where tohma and yuki or someone like that has to do them. that would be really funny. so, keep writin!
11/14/2005 c1 kuma-chan
I shouldn't read fanfics when people are sleeping. I think even the naighbors heard my stifled giggles. Heh Heh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. O.o okay. glad's that's done. Good job! maybe you could write another one about other random stuff! .o ja ne. kuma-chan
11/12/2005 c1 4killmehshining
more more more more! ^_^

luff this.

write more! -faves-
10/30/2005 c1 19CyTonicKy
this one was pretty funny, laughed a bit.

Muse 1 (akkai)- it was humour you idoit.

Muse 2 (Hatori) - For once i agree with the brute.

Can I borrow that bat that K Had?
10/15/2005 c1 Melia Egion
This story is very amusing. My only gripe is that reading the dialogue and actions contained within the commercials combined in the same paragraph with the dialogue and actions of Yuki and Tohma seem to deemphasize the responses. I would definitely like to read more of this particular contrivance though if you have more to share.
10/15/2005 c1 2la.lengua.de.orochimaru
hahha i laughed so much with Shuichi's commercial xD
10/15/2005 c1 2Yami Chikara
Whoa...

Why is this a one-shot? Shouldn't you do a sequel? And WHY WASN'T TOHMA IN THOSE COMMERCIALS!