for TicTacToe

4/3/2020 c1 4Bebewolf
I hope you make more robrae fics or make some damirae fics as well!
6/22/2010 c1 chasingthechasechaser
Seriously, if the world was like anime, I swear I'll have a major bloody nose. Mmmmmm, Raven, what a hottie.
1/30/2010 c1 11it's simply me
Yay, 30th review! this was a great story, and even though it was all light and airy and the characters too carefree, you totally made it work!
8/18/2009 c1 5Crystal Starling
Woah... *Blinks slowly* Just, wow.
6/10/2009 c1 5billionsofblue
It was pretty cool...
9/26/2006 c1 ravenslair
Hmm, who's playing whom. This was cute, I loved Raven getting the better of the Boy Wonder...all the way around. Thanks...Gerry
2/14/2006 c1 1Switchback
I can only say one word to describe this one shot... SWEET! Any more chapters? Im positive you will get a good response. It could be a few days after that happened with them playing cluedo or something. *Hint hint wink wink* Heh heh! Good work!
1/31/2006 c1 16burn to ashe
Wow... nicely done. I like.
11/26/2005 c1 4rgfawkes
Weird but in a strangly sexy, steamy, and appealing way. Good job!
11/14/2005 c1 5Tears of Insanity
I don't really know what to say, except:

HOORAY! Very nicely written, if you ever extend it, please let me know!
10/28/2005 c1 139Poison's Ivy
it was so good!
10/23/2005 c1 4Starfire CHOKES On Mustard
Hi. This story was really interesting. It really got me to think. Well anyway, good luck with your next stories!

Mabuhay!

Nightrave
10/19/2005 c1 1SweetMoose
It was awesome! I loved it! Please keep writing!
10/19/2005 c1 42Foofynono
cute
10/18/2005 c1 1lonely-shadow7
ok so this is like one of those really hot stories that everyone just wants more of. So like why dont you start the next chapter like the next day and everyone is like "y were u two up so late last nite?" and they use the excuse of playing tictacto! just pleze write more!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »