for Thy Kingdom Come

4/23/2007 c12 SNP
Beautiful writing! I can't wait for your next Jeff/Trish story!
4/16/2007 c12 1Sitka
*sniffles* That was so... beautiful.

You are very talented and I enjoyed reading this story. It was wonderful. Congratulations.
2/27/2007 c12 janine
Bravo! *applause* That was absolutely beautiful and worth the wait(the LONG wait lol). Very happy with the ending and im looking forward to ur new trish/jeff fic(we all know i've requested it enough lol). Keep it up! xox
2/26/2007 c12 HayyBay
that was so awesome I hope theres a sequel I can't wait for the next fic I bet it is gonna be good as this one maybe better well you are awesome!^-^chow
2/25/2007 c12 6DraggonflyMaiden
Wow. That was a very beautiful story.

I love that type of ending, it could not have

been better. Congrats on finishing it.
2/25/2007 c12 1Takerslady
Good ending Miss Poetic! Great job. :)
2/25/2007 c12 Stratusfication
WOW! You finally updated and finished the story. I feel so sad though, because I really fell in love with this story. It was GREAT! Hope that on your new story, you wont take as much to update! LOL.
2/25/2007 c12 20Pinayprincesa
Hope Jeff and Trish reconcile and work things out
2/25/2007 c12 21shannygoat
OMG that was fucking brilliant. You actually made me cry. I'm so in love with them right now, even though I hate Trish! God that was good.

My only complaint is that it took so long, but that's only because I'm impatient. You did an excellent job. I can't wait to read the next story...and are you going to update on The Bedroom Floor anytime soon? That looked promising.

xoxoxo

2/25/2007 c12 23SkittlezLvr79
That was absolutely beautiful Candy! You did a wondrful job on this fic from start to finish.
2/16/2007 c11 21shannygoat
So I'm looking for the last two chapters of this, which you said in this chapter were forth coming and it's like a year later and no ending...you can't do that to me; I NEED to know how this ends! Please, I'm begging you here!

xoxox

2/16/2007 c6 shannygoat
I love this story for so many reasons. 1 it's hard to find a Jeff story where he's just a regualar guy, not a guy with issues or having a mid-life or identity crisis. He's just Jeff; a little quite, but Jeff.

Now, I hate Trish, but I can forgive her in this fic. I would tell Ashley to scram so I could get my Jeff on, but I guess that's just me.

I'm very anxious to read more. Do you by chance write about Shannon Moore? After Jeffy, he's my favorite.

xoxoxo

2/4/2007 c11 5Enigmatic Lotus Leaf
I want to know what she wants him to do! You havent updated in a while and I want to know what is going to happen! Update soon please!
11/2/2006 c11 1XKillUrFriendsX
I postively love this story! I need more soon! Keep up the amazing work.
10/27/2006 c11 Stratusfication
When are you going to update? I am still waiting! LOL. Please update ASAP. Thanks
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »