for Verse & Point

4/14/2006 c3 3thatgirlyoucantrust
I just love these songfics. I always love the songs you use. :) *sighs content* PMS.
4/10/2006 c3 JFHOIFHF
keep going
3/19/2006 c2 CJMJM
Your way of writing is so beautiful. Can we say "WOW!" Lol, your amazing as usual!
12/7/2005 c2 13edieslugbug
that was really hott! post more!
12/7/2005 c3 edieslugbug
wow i just read it and its really good! please post more soon!
10/31/2005 c3 21SNN
Wow!This is so, deep! I love it!Especially how you don't use names and all, it makes it even better!PMS!
10/30/2005 c1 11starryeyed68
this just gets better and better! but damm it girl, you are starting to scare me! i can't believe how our minds work alike! i too think tommy is "guarded and damaged" (I'll actually be getting to that in my own fanfic, explaining why he is the way he is...) and that jude is stronger than people think (look at the way she stood up to tommy and darius). i also love the way you describe your writing style.

i'm going to email you right now! we gotta "talk"
10/29/2005 c2 2Phan45girl
Oh wow...you are amazing! Right stuff from a fantastic writer. I like it SO much...oh I need to stop...I am getting way to flippin excited. I am reading your other fic too and am so impressed! Ye-ah!
10/24/2005 c2 4Music88
!

superb!

!

please...i hope you continue you with this whole little thing you got going on here... i lov it
10/21/2005 c2 29mortiffa
Who and Ho
10/19/2005 c2 15RedLA
Oh that was great, I like your song fics! That was so hott!
10/19/2005 c2 3musicbrat-0901
That was amazing! Your imagery is flawless and the story just screams passion. I love the songs too. The lyrics really fit the story. I'm so glad I found this. Great job!
10/19/2005 c2 70avocadomoon
::gasp:: That was HOT! How did I miss this story?

VERY awesome. So, so good.

-MR
10/19/2005 c2 3thatgirlyoucantrust
Holy...crap! That was...whew! A good "whew" of course. Hope you write more soon.
10/18/2005 c1 starryeyed68
Intense! Love it! Now I wanna go hear that song!
18 Page 1 2 Next »