for Black's Slave

3/14/2006 c1 8The Miss Marauders
Eek! Is he RAPING him?

And yeah, didn't miss the Little Britain inference there, even though I don't watch it...

x C x
2/24/2006 c4 Amelia
I love Mpreg. AND runaways! I'm so happy right now! ^^
1/25/2006 c4 XhaniAngel
Well for one I absolutely love the story, if you're not the kind of person who does not wish to have alot of chapters than you should turn it into another story, which I can see it as another story better than chapters (know what I mean?)

I love the whole idea of the four of them running away, it is great. Although I have to ask is Peter going to be involved? Or nay? And poor Remus, I felt sorry for him...Such a sweet and innocent young boy.

There were a few spelling errors here and there but the story is so good! And I have to say that none of us here on aren't perfect writers, so I wouldn't worry! I mean I wouldn't consider myself a ''perfect'' writer...I have my errors here and there. It just makes us human lol.

Well great story and I hope that whatever you do, you make a sequel or something to complete their Runaway!

Absolutely love it!
11/23/2005 c4 Freak in Corner
Great story
11/21/2005 c4 Nina
Great story! And I think it's just going to get better now that they are runaways! As for the MPreg, it's not really my cup of tea, but if the stories good than I'll probably read it anyway...
11/21/2005 c4 70Sivaroobini Lupin-Black
Aw, poor guys (and girl). I'm glad Remus is finally starting to be nicer and has started developing feelings for Sirius. This is quite a good AU. Keep up the good work!
11/21/2005 c4 letspretendiputacoolnamehere
its all good as long as no one has a sex change.well at least not remus or sirius. cus that would suck.guy on guy action rocks mah world.update soon as u can.rock on pimpette
11/21/2005 c4 3marauders4
Ooh, wonderful! Remus is finally warming up to Sirius and they totally ditched the Black family. Keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens to them.
11/21/2005 c4 Shadow Cat17
I like Mpregs! I think Remus is the cutest thing pregent though some people make Sirius the pregent one. *shrugs* Update soon please!
11/21/2005 c4 1elementsdragons68
Sequel sequel sequel YAY! I LOVE MPREG! In love, anyway, continue with that sequel!
11/21/2005 c4 5YamikiofAnime
Mpreg is great, I love it. Anyway, sequel to it!
11/21/2005 c4 1LifeSucksBigTime
Loved it! Sequel will will be good! I have no objections to Mpreg.
11/20/2005 c4 3andrea-88
Excellent! A sequel! Need Sirius and Remus to get together ;o) I would say no to MPREG but would read it none the less lol
11/20/2005 c4 7Albino Redneck
ok, i know i may sound really dumb, but what does Mpreg mean?

yeah I'm sure it'll make a lot more sense when i know what it means...
11/20/2005 c3 70Sivaroobini Lupin-Black
Erm... this is an AU right? Poor Remus... I feel so sorry for him. And HOW COULD YOU PLAN TO KILL REMUS AND JAMES? Will the three of them run away togethe? Please update soon! Pretty please with sprinkles on top?
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »